Chapter 25. You are Joking .

Camerons Prov.

Our door flew right open and cody slammed it shut. He looked scared and worried. " Hey man whats up"? i said turning away from the t.v to face him. " I called demi and".. he got cutt of as the person on t.v starting breaking news. i turned back around to watch. " Im here in miami , where fans are going crazy not for a concert but a crash". " The beauitful Demetria Tims crossed a intersection with scooter and justin , but a car didn't stop and he ran over her". They showed pictures of the man justin scooter and demi. i can't believe this. " Jstin rushed to her side wrapping things around her , then screaming fans came mosty very upset. Shes now in miami hospitial , we pray for you demi all the best ! get well soon back to you tom". i switch the t.v off it was like i was stuck in one place with my mouth dropped open.

I grabbed my car keys. " Lets go now". as i got up the door flew open. " Cameron cody lets go". it was my dad. " HUh you want me to go"? cody questioned. " You are my daughters boyfriend are you not lets go now". we all hoped in dads car on the way to the airport. there was me my two other brothers and cody. cody was freaking out infact we all were dad neally hit a tree.

" 5 tickets on to the next plane to miami". my dad said almost fumbling the words. " Sure sir the next flight leaves in half an hour terminal three have a safe trip". the lady said handing my dad the tickets. We walked quickly and quitley to terminal three. baby sis here we come. Tear were all swelling up in our eyes. Cody already let his come out. " Hey man its going to be okay shes going to be fine". i said rubbing his back. " Flight 29 boarding terminal three i repeat flight 29 boarding now terminal three. " Thats us boys". we all got up.

-

" Taxi taxi". well we got of the plane and we are trying to get a ride to the hospitial. But no one will take us. " uh im so stupid sorry guys hang on". cody said getting his phone out. " Yeah man airport thanks". he said. " My driver will be here in about 10 minutes sorry i didn't think of this before". he said as a tear sled down his cheeck. " Man don't worry". we sat down and said nothing at all. There was nothing to say. I mean wejust found out what happened to demi. Theres nothing to say or do. Emotionless. " Uh here he is". cody said wiping a tear away. The limo pullled up and we all hoped in. " Hey codes hospitial right"? the driver said getting back onto the road. " Yess thanks matt". he says.

obviously matt knew we were in a rush i have never seen someone srive a limo that fast ever. We soon pulled up after 20 minutes. " Thanks matt". " Anytime at all codes ill see you later". cody waved and we walked in. Dad basically ran up to the  the front desk. " Demi tims".? he asked like a crazy person on crack. no seriously. " Shes on floor nine sir". we ran up the stairs to floor nine. " Demetria tims". " Room 23ab". he said and he rushed to it. e followed close behind him. He waked in. beeping machine was going. a thing was connected up to help her breath justin was in there. " Cody". he said and went and hugged cody.

 Me and my brothers all hugged eachother. " Um excuse me are you family"? a nurse asked. we nodded. " May i see family members only for a second". cody and justin stayed in there soon we saw scooter go in there to. " How is she"? my dad asked shaking. " Not to good to say sorry sir , she had uncontrolabel bleeding from the back of her head and back and she has broken ribs , She is now in a coma and all we can do is hope she wakes up , im truly sorry". she said we all broke down in tears. " Im sorry guys". she said. but i have faith she'll wake up i know , she will she will wake up.

-

My body was stiff and i can hear beeping. Open your eyes. No they won'tbudge suddenly  i was in a hospitial room watching me basically sleep or i guess you could say fade away to death. Witch i think thats what im doing. Cody and justin were in there and scooter terars falling from there face then my brothers and dad walked in. " Cameron Brodie Dane". i said oh right they can't hear me.  They all hug eachother and c ry. " What now im still hrere , im here". i said waving my hands infront of them. i went over to cody and grabbed his hand like he could feel it any way. " Cody cody please im here". i said crying. Im here im alive why can't they see me im fine.

" Boys lets go find a hotel we can stay in , and grab some lunch". they agreed and got up eccept for cody. " Im gonna stay here il see you boys here later". " Okay". they yelled out. " Cody cody  listen to me im here im here look at me". i said crying my eyes out. " Just look at me". he grabbed my hand off my lifeless body he kissed it and weeped into it i felt a tingle and water on my hand. " Demi baby , please wake up , there was no goodbye and i never wanted to say goodbye to you beautiful please wake up. i love you". he kissed my hand again and weeped into it. " I love you to". i sjhouted. i slammed myself into the wall andd i fell through it. im a ghost im a ghost no heart no soul. But i can't be im fine im fine". i walk back into the room to still see cody weeping into my hand. he then got up and sat down on the bed and cuddeled me. My lifeless body.  i felt a tingle in my body.Why can't they see im alive im fine.

-

Today everyone came in and said something, but im fine what are they on about. " Mr simpson vistoring hours are over". she said. he was sitting down rubbing circles arouund my hand i could feel it but some reason i couldn't wake up. " Please can i stay longer". " Mr Simpson we are sorry as your not family , please". the nurse said. He kissed my hand and as usual i felt a tingle in my hand. " Sorry beauitful ill see you tomorrow sleep well",. he said sobbing a bit. he kissed my cheeck and walked out. He wiped his tears and nose. i watched him walk out of the hospitial practically across the road to the hotel. This can't be happening. Why can't they see im here ? im fine.