Chapter 19. My Chhristmas present.

" One two three four". oh hey guys. So this week has gone fast and were on set of Justin biebers music video somebody to love. " And cut the music". i said. i turned over at justin. " That was perfect". i said as he held his arms out for a hug. " Thanks love , but my chrographer is perfect'. " Aw thanks ". " Alright set done , demi , we are shooting in five four three two and one". he said whispereing the last part. " For you'd i'd be (woah) running a thousand miles to get you where you are step to the beat of my heart".. As the song went on. This has been amazing aboustly amazing and to think after this i'll be going on tour with the guy simply amazing i tell you. In two days its christmas and i miss cody more then ever and the boys of course but this is big for me. I miss them everyday. When i watch Justin and Usher dance all i think is. Those are my steps. Like thats my dance thats huge ! i still can't believe it. Dreams definatly come true.

" And thats a wrap everybody". " Wooo". the boys said. " Give it up for justin". the director said. " Give it up for demi". he said pointing to me. The video was for behind the scenes ofcourse. " I wouldn't have these amazing dances if it weren't for her". " Aw". i gave him a hug. Then they shut the camera off. " Alright ill do the editing and ill see yous in a week next sunday". we all nod. " Bye".scooter and justin said. " Leggo home". justin said pushing me out the door i just giggled and went with it. We soon pulled up to the hotel. We all chilled at the boys place. correction thee boys played xbox while me and scooter talked. " Oh and heres your pay check". " Huh i get paid". his eyes go wide. " hah ofcourse you do". " Oh haha okay thanks". " No thank you". i smiel as he hands me a cheque that was 15,00. Unreal. It  got late so i made my way back to my room. I threw my phone on the bed and layed down. I was recked. Hen my phone vibrated i jumped but answered.

" Hello".

" Hey baby".

" Cody i miss you".

" Me too , hows things in new york"?

" Great we just wrapped up his music video".

" Thats great to hear ".

" mm".

" Whats wrong"?

" I really miss you guys". i said dropping my head.

" Hey babe , we miss you too".

" Look i gotta go , merry christmas eve tomorrow". i said laughing but sighing i won't be able to spend it with him.

" you to babe , night love you".

" Love you to". with that i hung up and sighed. I relized a tear had dropped down my face by now. I realy miss them. Cody more then ever. " Are you okay". i jumped at the voice. I turned arouind to see justin there i told him he could knock and walk in i didn't really mind. " Im fine jussy". i said sighing and wiping tears away. " Don't be silly love , look at you". by this time tears were flowing and streaming down my face. He came and put his arm around me rubbing it slowy up and down my back. Thats what cody did. I don't know why i miss him so much i just do. " Are you okay". i sigh. bringing my knees to my chest. " Ill pull through". " Good girl". he said ruffiling my hair as i gigled. " And why are you here jussy"? " Oh can i have some bacon". i laugh and walk to the fridge. " Here". " Thanks , hope your okay demi ". he said giving me a hug. " Ill be fine". " good , night". " Night jussy". i said as he closed the door. i sigh and get changed into my pjs , i crawl under my covers and slowy drift to sleep. With the same thing that is alays on my mind. Cody.

-

I woke up to the thing ive been waking up to these past few days and thats car horns. Since i lived in a pirvate area of L.A there were never really any car noises horns etc. I get up and have a shower. I just put on a pair of deniem shorts with a flowy white singlet. Just with some havanas. I heard a knock at the door. I put my hair into a messy bun and go to the door.