Chapter 17. Could i?

I was in shock litrally. I couldn't fine the words to say at all. i opened my mouth and nothing came out. After a few more minutes i manage to say something. " yeksh". that sounded like jeberiash. I slap my hand over my mouth and look down. " Yeksh"? i laugh. " I-ii mean y- Yes". i look up. He let go of the roes so it was in my hand. he fully lifted me up. I returned the hug. He twirled me around. I just giggled. He set me down. He kissed my cheeck. I couldn't help anymore i had to ask im sorry for ruining the moment codes iis what i thought. " Cody what about bella". he pulls away to look at me. " shes no good , she cheated , shess no you". i laugh and blush i look down. He lifted my chin up with his thumb. " Don't hide your beautiful blush , baby". i blushed more. He moves my arms around his neck as he moves his around my waist. Now this is to good to be true , but guess what? it is true. He slowy moved closer to my face. Our lips were soon together. His warm soft lips on my cold ones. I always felt sparks when we kissed. And our kisses always lingered. I pull away. " Im sorry , im tired codes night". i smiled. he nods. " Night angel". he gives me one last kiss. He removes his arms as i did. I cloes my balcony door. I had a huge smile. I looked up and cam was standing there. " Why so happy"? i didn't answer i just asked him another question. " what are you doing here"? " I heard music so i came over to see if everything is alright but somethings wrong". i tilt my head with confusion. " What"? " My sister was smiling like an idiot". he ruffled my hair. " Hey". i said ruffiling his. He laughs. " Night sissy wissy". i laugh. " NIght brooooooooo "! he walks out turning the light off. I crawl under my  covers with one of the biggest goofiest smiles on my face. You see what cody does to me?

*Next Morning*

 " Eh hello". i just woken up to the sounnd of my phone at 8 im not happy i was hopiong to sleeep in today maybe the whole day ehhh.

" Ohmygoddemiyouwillneverbelievethiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppp". ruby said into the phone i couldn't understand a word at all.

" Wow wow , rubes slow done there babe whats up"?

"Ok ". she said sighing well she sounded exited. " Well i got a call this morning do you remeber when we entered you to be a choragrapher for justin bieber as a joke yeah"?

i rub my eyes with sleepyness. " Yeah , sure i do why"?

" Yeah well i got a call when i got to the dance studio this morning and it was bieber himself! he said that your perfect for the job as did his manger".

i got off my bed with eximent rushing through me by then. " You kidding right"?

" No not at all babe ".

" Thats so funny". i said laughing.

" We put you down as a joke and you actually got accept thats amazing"!

she was lauighing with me now. " I know i was like if you eneter me ill kill you haha".

" I know haha , but this is serious and huge this is gonna be great for you".

" I know so what am i doing for bieber"?

" Ok your doing his music video then going on tour with him".

she mumbled the last part. " Thats amazing hang on did you say tour with bieber"?

" Yeah you start Monday so you have four days and you will be flown out to new york with the music video and then you will be making your way around for tour".

" Hang on , This monday is the week before christmas your saying im not going to be able to spend it wih my dad family anyone"?

" No. Im sorry demi. Look babe this is a huge for you. You have today and tomorrow but he said he needs your answer by tomrrow so you got thinking to do girl and i gtg love you so proud by".