Chapter 8. Its over.

I turn around to see bella there. What the didnt she leave a second ago? " Remember cody we did this together". he looks at her confused. " What are you talking about"? " Oh cody cody cody , dont play dumb you did this , you just had to like her and not me so your brought this on yourself". he shook his head. " Your crazy bella whats wrong with you". " Oh am i , thats not what you said when". she looked at me. " When what"? " Yeah cody how about you tell her about what we did". i shake my head. " You didn't cody your  you didn't". " OH but we did , right cody". she says grabbing his collar. " You said you loved me and i was perfect we were only going out for 2 weeks huh". i shake my head. " Then she had to come in and ruin everything so i guess we did it huh , us working as a team". " Your making no sense". cody yells. " Oh arn't i". Then she pulled something out of her pocket. " What the". says cody looking at it. Its a grenade wtf. " C'mon cody". she said leading him outside. " No let go". " But its us against the world right baby". " Wrong". he says shaking his head. Then she un pinned it and threw it. And pulled cody out with her. It had a timmer thats werid. The beep was getting louder and louder and louder , then BOOOOOM.

"Ahhhhhh". i was sweaty. Huh what the. I was in my room. Everything was fine did i just dream that hmm. Its my alarm going off for dancing. Its friday already. I rup my forehead and let out a sigh. I sit up and get my shit together. Then a thought ran through my mind. Why did i , have a dream about that its werid. I shake it off grab something to eat and make my way to dancing. " Daisy". i said putting my bag down and hugging her. " Hey". she said not quite happy. " Whats up". i said then turned my attention to ruby. " Hey whats with everyone". she did a small smile kinda. " Well , we have to cancel at least half of the dances". i look at her angrily. " Why we wroked so hard on them". she nods agreeing. " I know but , kate quit , she didn't want anything else to with it so we have to cut alot of dances". " Cant we just cut her bit out and continue". she shakes her head. " There isn't enough time". i just throw my hands in defeat. Kate was in neally all the dances. She was in two treo dances with me , and two partner dancers with me and i couldn't do them alone. She was in most of the group ones like me so that was alot of dances we had to cut. Then i got an idea. " Oh my god rubes ill be back". i said as she was ruining through things with daisy. " Okay hurry up then hun".

i ran i sprited to the simpsons house. I looked disgusting to. My hair in a messy bun as usual making my bangs fall. My hair was kinda sweaty to. Wearing shorts and a short singlett all i though was slut slut slut. The door open to revel sleepyy cody. " Hey ". he said opening his arms. I pushed him. " Wheres alli wheres alli wheres alli". " Ok nice to see you to and i think she stil asleep in her". but before he could finish his sentence i made my way up into her room. " Alli Alli". she didn't answer gee this girl could sleep in a fire if she wanted to. " alli". i shake her again. Then i pull the doonar and sheet of. " Alli simpson". " MUm go away im tired". " Its not your muim silly". " GO away demi". she said squishing her face back into her pillow. " Alli please". " oKAY OKAY". she said after ten minutes and got dressed. " What do you want you woke me from my beauty sleep". she said getting juice out from the kitchen then i heard cody laugh. " What beauty sleep". " Alli Alli". i said tugging her arm. " What what". she said making her way into the lounge room. " You know that you love me so so so so so much". " Yeah". says cody. we grease him of jokinglly. " Yeahs demi". says alli smirking. " Ok so kate left and shes in almost every dance like me , and we dont have enough time to forget about the spots so". she shakes her head. " No no no no". " Please". " No"Please". " NO". " Please". " No demi". " pretty pretty please with a cherry on top" . " No". " Please". " No . "Please". " No i said no thats it".

20 minutes later. " I hate you". says alli as we enter the dancing studio. Everyone already knew her from last time. We did the group dances first then the treos and the partner ones with her. We took agers today teaching alli. We were going back tomorrow. We got out at six. " MY god girly you owe me". i laugh and hug her. " I love you , adn i thought you said you loved dancing". she nods. " I do but , i dont know you guys are really good so i dont". " Hey your amazing alli its okay". she hugs me.She goes back into her house as did i. These hlidays have been pretty good i mean i haven't had to work at the restraunt much. I walk in. Cams asleep on the bench and danes asleep on  the kitchen floor. Aw. I give em a kiss on the cheeck. " Night boys". and with thaty i walk up to my room. I get changed into my pajamas. Whick was just a singlet and shorts.

I walk out onto the balcony. Sighing. relaxing. " Hey angel". i jump from the voice behind me. " Stop doing that". i said laughing and hitting him on his arm." You know i never got my good morning hug". he said getting up and opening his arms. " How about a good night one"? He shakes his head and i give him a hug. " Your far from the usual". he whisperes into my hair. I pull back a bit so i can see him. My arms around his neck while his were wrapped tightly around my waist. Like he never wanted to let go ever. Its like we were dancing. " Your so beautiful demi you know that". he said tucking a strand behind my ear. " Ive been told about a thousand times by this guy". " Oh really". he said upset. " Yeah i think hes names cody". he chuckles. " I think that guys right". " I think hes wrong , there are way more prettier people then me". he shakes his head. " No no , i believe this cody guy has his facts straight". i just laugh. I look up from my feet and see cody start to lean in. As did i. Then i heard. " Get it simpson". it was alli i knew that voice from any where. I turned my head so i was facing the balcony door. And he was still leaning in so he got my cheeck as i turned away at the last second. After he kissed my cheeck his head drops then he looks back up with dissapointment. " Im sorry cody". i said moving my hands to his shoulders. " Im just sorry". i said and looked down. he diddn't say anything. " Night". i say and kiss him on his cheeck. last thing i heard before i closed the door was. " Night angel". what did i just do why didnt i grrrr.

Codys Prov

I was ;eaning against demis balcony. Was it something i did or said was w was it me. I remember alli calling out but we couldn't see her so how she see us. She just ruined that moment. I was leaning against the balcony just findeling with my fingers and thinking. Why did she turn away. Was it me. Something i did or said. Wa it me. Grr my mind is blowing out wit thoughts. I jump off her balcony and go back to room. I flop onto my bed still thinking. I run my hands angrily through my hair. " Ahhh". i say and let out a sigh. My hands return back to my side. Then alli walks in. " Hey bruu you okay". " Thanks for ruining the moment". i said looking up at her. " No worries". " Where were you if i couldn't see you". she smirks. " I was in hear and i moved a bit of the curtain then cloesed it im sorry i had t yell out i was tempted". " WHat were you doing in my room". " Movies". i nod and she gets out. " Wait alli". " Yeah". i sit up. " If someone pulls away at the last second what does it mean like , was it something the other person did or what". she smirks. " It means they dont wanna kiss you , it something you did , they dont like you or there to scared to kiss you". with that she walked out. All of the thoughts rushed my head. Was it me. Was it her. She dosen't like me? She was scared ahh what is it. I turn off my light and flop back into bed with theses thoughts in my mind.