Chapter 26. This is it , Shes Gone . (The Last Chapter)

Codys Prov.

I walked out of the hospitial dried up tears upon my face and top. My phone was going crazy. " Shit". i said to myself and answered my phone.

" Hello".

" Cody Robert Simpson , you are in big trouble mister ! where are you come home this instant".

" Mum , im not leaving".

" Cody Robert Simpson i-".

" Turn on the news mum just turn on the news". i said sighing. i waitied a few minutes til she turned on the t.v then talked to me.

" Oh um , We will be over there tomrrow morning baby boy im yea i". she hung up obviously out of words. it was at least 11 at night. i walked up to 650 on floor 10. i walked slow. i thien just went into the wall at a conor and cryed. cried and cried and cried. My biggest fear was letting her go. My other fear was her dying. Im not ready for this and neither is she she is to young she. Get a grip on yourself cody. i wipe the tears and walk into the room. everyones asleep. i whip my jacket on and look at my hands. smiling the moments memories with her. i sighed and went to sleep ready for rough days ahead.

-

" Mikayla , Alli". i screamed and got ofthe seat. right couldn't hear me. They started hugging eachother and crying into eachothers shoulders. " Im here im". i sat down. My brothers came in with dad and cody. cody grabbed my hand and kissed it. " Morning baby". i smiled as i felt a tingle in my hand. " Going to get breakfest". said justin my dad and my brothers. they always seem to leave cody alone with me. well alli and mikayla were sitting outside. i walk outside. to see mikayla bawling her eyes out. i start crying myself this can' be the end of everything. after 5 minutes i walk back into my room where my lifless body was lying. " Lets wtch some T.V baby". i smiled at near him. even though he couldn't see my or anything. " Demi Tims Has been in a serious-" " The beautiful Demetria Tims is in hospitial after a car-" " Demi Tims is as we speak". he turned the t.v off. " On second thought lets not". i heard the emotion in   his voice.

Alli and mikayla walked in. " Mikayla". copdy said getting up to hug her then alli. after everyone returned. it was even sadder then yesterday. then i heard no beep. " Omg demi". i hear cody yell my vision went bluring and i fell into my own sleep like when the crash happend. i c ould still here. " Evryone clear the room". " Whyats going on". my farhter yelled. " Doctors". they brang in those things. " Sorry please we need you to wait outside". everyone was yelling saying whats going on. Then the door slammed. " Clear". i felt a thing of electricity go through my chest. " Again". yelled the nurse. " Clear". they waited two minutes. " And clear". they did it one more time and my vision came back , i could see as a ghost again looking at my lifeless body.

-

Codys prov.

Well its been three months and ive never left demis side. " Morning baby". i said kissing her hand. i noticed today everyone was crying hard really hard. i didn't get the memo. " Guys whats wrong". i said looking at them they all looked at demis dad. " The nirse will tell you". he said quickly walking off. ok i muttered. i walked out to see the nurse. " Um Demis farther said". ' Oh god". she said hitting herself with the clipboard. " Mr Simpson , im sorry but its been three months , obviously with the amount of blood loss scratches everything shes ot going to wake up". " What no , lala". i said covering my ears. she pulled my hands down. " Mr simpson , her body is eating it self away. Its her time". " No no no no its not it can't be". i think i was going crazy because they ejected a needle into my leg. " Oww". i said crying and it got all bluring and i feel asleep.

I woke up , i threw the bandad off me and rubbed my head. " OH Mr Simpson your up". said the nurse while walking by then walking into my room. " Yeah". i said sleeply. " Don't worry we weren't going to do anything without you". my eyes shot up. " Without me what are you on about". the nurse twisted her lips. " About Demi". Then i remeber they said they were going to pull the plug. " Your not going to do anything at all no way". i said getting up. " Mr simpson please you need to calm down you have alot of morfene still in your body please". she said. i took a deep breath.  " i need to see Demi now , i need to see her now". she grabbed my arm. " Mr Simpson , we advise you not to see her just yet , but don't worry sir , we will wait until tomorrow". " TOMORROW no never you not giving up on her please please". " Sir im sorry , her dad had already sighned the forms to them , there was nothing we could do and there was nothing you could do its just her time to go it happens". she said walking out i basically pull the hair out of my head. I - i have no words to say at all.