CHAPTER 14

In the morning Christina woke up from her phone buzzing. Opening her eyes she found Adam's face an inch away from hers. He was still sleeping peacefully. She gazed at him as she forgot for a second about her phone. She remembered how it felt to wake up next to him, being wrapped in his arms as he was so close to her. But in moment she remembered about her phone as she reached for it getting out of Adam's arms as he woke him up too. Looking at ID she moved a little away from him putting her finger on Adam's lips preventing him from talking.

"Hello, baby" Christina answered her phone.

Adam quickly got who Christina was talking to as he asked her with gesture if she wanted him to walk away. But Christina shook her head continue the talk. "I'm just lying in my bed" she answered.

"Did I wake you up?" Nate asked.

"Actually, yes. But it's fine baby. I'm ok with hearing your voice at any time" she smiled as her eyes still stayed on Adam. She was thinking of what she was doing. She lied in one bed with her ex and talked to her husband at the same time. It was so wrong.

"I thought you were already woken up" he apologized. "You told me you had a shooting for some magazine cover?"

"Oh, yes. It was cancelled. I'll have it next week" she continued talking calmly. "And how are you babe?"

"I'm fine. Another day of shootings had finished. I'm tired here and I'm missing you. You always knew how to make me feel better"

"Oh, I wish I could be with you there! Miss you too!" Christina said as she looked down avoiding Adam's eyes. She didn't really wish to be by Nate's side at the moment. She wanted to be here, with Adam. Just with him.

It was a perfect morning. She woke up next to Adam. It was enough to make it an amazing one. And she didn't want to ruin it. She didn't want to talk to Nate at this moment as she just wanted to lie here with Adam.

"I love you" she said hanging up and throwing her phone somewhere away. She looked back at Adam moving closer to him. "I'm sorry about it" she whispered.

"You're with me, in the bed, you want me to stay and you lying to your husband. You have nothing to apologize. At least to me" Adam whispered hugging her tight. "But I have to. I'm sorry that I made you do all of it"

"You wouldn't be able to make me do it if I didn't want it" she whispered kissing his lips softly. "And the worst about all of it is that right now I'm in control of my actions" Christina bit her bottom lip. "If yesterday I slept with you because I couldn't stop myself than today I just don't want to let you go out of here. I can walk away, I can make you go. But I don't want it" she sighed.

"Still my fault from the beginning" Adam said quietly caressing her hair "I shouldn't have shown up at you house. And if I did I shouldn't have called you for a date or ask you to meet me on the Eiffel Tower. Or when you told me that you want to be happy with Nate I shouldn't have stalked you. I shouldn't have done all of these things to end up here. I do regret them. But at the same time I wouldn't give this moment, this night, up for anything in the world."

Christina looked at Adam quietly thinking that she wouldn't too. She wanted this moment as much as Adam wanted it. And she wanted it to stay. But she felt wrong and guilty of thinking this way.

They lied quietly gazing on each other for a couple of minutes before Christina got on top of Adam straddling him. "Well, we are here and we have no come back now" She said leaning closer to him "So let's do what we both want"

After a while Adam slipped out of Christina's room as she checked if Max was still sleeping. As soon as Christina made sure Adam was in his room she went into Max's room to wake him up. They had a simple breakfast and were getting ready to go skiing.