49 - Tinies

A/N: Credit for the gif and picture goes to the rightful owners

"Hhh. Back to square one. God, please help us," I sighed as I threw my head back.

Then I noticed that there's a glass part on the chiller door that I could possibly smash to get me and Jojo out.

"Jo. Wake up. Get your hands off the cuffs," I said as I kicked her butt while biting some bandages off my wrists.

Oh. My wrists were already bandaged when I woke up, by the way. How nice of that man treated my wounds, right? But then he tried to kill me. What a joke.

"I'm sorry," she apologized.

Her voice was so weak.

"That's not important now. We have to get out of here. Damn it," I said impatiently while clenching my hands.

The cold started to get to me, my whole body was trembling.

"It's over (y/n) ... Just give up," she said weakly.

"I can't ... I have so many people ... who would be devastated ... if something happen to me," I said as I completely focused on gnawing the bandage with my chattering teeth.

"You're so lucky ... Nobody cares about me ... not even if I die," she said as she gazed blankly.

"Excuse me, are you filming a drama here? Because if yes, please, just leave me out of it, okay? I don't want your complaining vibe gets into me," I said as I rolled my eyes so hard.

Somehow she kinda help me with the cold. She made my blood boil 😂.

"But it's true tho...," she said softly.

"Hhh. Look. Just because you think that way, it doesn't mean that it's true. And even if it is true, you shouldn't give up on yourself. Don't you have a dream or something?" I asked empathically.

"Of course I do ... I want to marry Kang Daniel," she said while blinking heavily.

"Pffft. Don't we all? Listen, I'm gonna get you out of here so you can think of another dream, okay?" I scoffed as I shook my head.

That girl sure was persistent.

"What's the point ... if Daniel isn't mine?" she asked as her voice got weaker.

"Don't worry Jo. As soon as I can get this handcuffs off me, I'm gonna slap you so hard so you'd finally get your sense back. Life won't stop just because ... Jo? Jo!" I preached before I called her out when she closed her eyes.

Her body was just swaying weakly when I kicked her butt repeatedly.

Then I coughed when the cold air got into my lungs.

"Shit! I gotta be quick," my voice was so hoarse, and it was getting harder to breathe.

I pumped my breath a few times after I bit the bandage tightly in between my teeth. Then I groaned as I clenched my hands when I ripped it off, once and for all.

I bit my lips so hard before screaming loudly in pain when I squeezed my hands off the cuffs. The cold metal was grazing my treated wounds and scratching my unwounded hands.

I finally break free but the cold air was seeping right into my bones through the wounds. It's really painful.

"Jo, wake up. Come on. We have to get out of here," I said as I shook her body repeatedly, but she's still unconscious.

Then I tapped her face slightly before finally slapped her until she snapped back to reality.

I can't lie, it felt sooo good. So damn good. Hihihi.