2 - Gangs

The teacher asked me to sit with a girl, right next to the particularly stood out guy.

"Hohoho. I'm loving this teacher already" I said in my mind.

"Hi, my name is Pamela" my desk mate introduced herself, and I bowed to her. She's really pretty, and seems nice too. She lent me her notes, so I could catch up with the lesson.

As I was listening to the lecture, I couldn't help myself but kept glancing at the guy, until he caught me. "My name is Hwang Minhyun, I'm the Class Leader. Let me know if you need anything" he whispered and smiled.

"Dang!" I said in my mind as I was checking my nose, worried if I got a nosebleed, because that smile was so charming. I smiled and bowed to him then refocus on the lecture before I got into trouble the first day at school for flirting.

Third person P.O.V

"Hhh, why is everyone so noisy?" Kang Daniel asked as he woke up from his sleep due to the noise.

"It's the new girl, she's here. She's so cute" Minhyun whispered as he smiled to his desk mate.

Daniel glanced at you. He saw you gasped when the teacher gave gazillions of homework "Haha, yeah, whatever. I'm so sleepy" he said before he went back to sleep.

End of Third person P.O.V

"All of these are homework?" I asked in disbelief and Pamela nodded. "And it's due tomorrow? As in everything has to be done by tomorrow?" I asked again and she nodded. "FML! This is the worse birthday ever!" I cursed in my mind.

The rest of the day was pretty blah, as it had been ruined by the humongous amount of homework that I had to do when I was going to have a birthday party that evening.

Pamela told me a little bit about the school. Basically there's a strict gang rule based on gender and popularity. There were 40 people in my class, including me. The popular guys gang, consists of 11 people:

- Kang Daniel the Gang Leader a.k.a the "Large Size Bro" (haha, Wanna One Go - Zero Base episode 7 reference, all credit goes to the original owners of the quote)
- Hwang Minhyun the Class Leader
- Lee Daehwi and Bae Jinyoung the Brains
- Park Jihoon and Park Woojin the Goofballs
- Ong Seongwoo and Yoon Jisung the Jokesters
- Ha Sungwoon and Kim Jaehwan the Loud Horns
- Lai Guanlin the Ice Prince

The unpopular guys and girls gangs consist of 9 people each, and the popular girls gang consists of 10 people, including her.

"I'm pretty sure you'll be selected in the popular girls gang" she said.

"Pfft" I snorted, "I'm sorry. So someone has to be "selected" to become part of the gang? Through what? An audition?" I asked sarcastically. I was completely amused by the ridiculousness of this school.

"No. You have to be chosen directly by the Gang Leader to get into the gang" she said.

"Pffft, se-fucking-lected? Give me a break," my mind was wildin' until I realized she was looking at me confusedly.

"Oh, no offense, but I'm gonna pass. Honestly I don't really care about those things" I said uninterested.

"Besides, of course I'll be in the popular gang, who doesn't know about the troublemaker who messed with a headmaster's daughter" I said in my mind.

When I was about to go home, I saw some kids bullying a guy. He looked so thin and frail, but his face was fierce and good looking too.

"Hahaha, what is it with this school?" I wondered.

I knew the guy wasn't going to let them bully him, but he was completely outnumbered.

"Wait, come to think of it, I think they're the guys in my class. Argh, what is it with me and trouble. I can't pretend that I don't see this, can I?" I said.