23 - Brother (MD)

*Mature and Disturbing Content - Please skip this part if you're uncomfortable - Read at your own risk - You.Have.Been.Warned*

We're all so stiff after we hit the play button.

"Ew! What is that?" Vivian asked when something that looked like a man's private part illustration in my biology book came out on the screen.

"I think that's a ...," Corrie couldn't even finished her sentence when suddenly the naked lady that's in the cover of the CD put the thing in her mouth while pumping it.

"Ewww! What is she doing?" Natalie screamed totally disgusted.

I couldn't say anything, I felt like throwing up. "Why would someone wanna put that thing in their mouth? I was wrong. What else could the content of the CD be when the cover is a naked lady? Am I innocent or stupid?" I wondered in my mind.

I swear, watching the real action felt even worse than reading what Dongho wrote in Pam's letter. Then I saw Pam opened her mouth and froze, she was in total shock.

"Guys, I think it's better if we, Yikes!" I screamed when I saw white thick fluids came out of the thing on the lady's tongue and she swallowed it.

I covered my mouth because it made me wanted to throw up. I saw the girls were doing the same thing too, so I dared myself to come closer to the screen, to turn it off.

"ARGH! WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING?! SOMEONE, PLEASE, TURN IT OFF!" I screamed as I crouched on the ground and covered my eyes after suddenly the guy was sticking the thing in the lady's private part and pounding into her.

The video was still playing, as none of us were brave enough to move. We're all frightened of what we saw. Then I covered my ears because I heard the lady was screaming in pain while the guy was grunting.

"Of course she's screaming in pain, how could he put that big thing inside that small hole. It must be hurt," I said in my mind.

I finally brazed myself to turn off the video, because I couldn't handle it anymore. It was horrifying. When I looked around, I saw Pam was crying. I felt like throwing up, but the bathrooms were all occupied by the girls who were throwing up as well. So I went outside and threw up.

"Hey, are you okay?" I heard Daniel's voice.

"Go away!" I yelled.

"What happened?" he asked as he patted my back and messaged my neck.

"Please, don't touch me," I begged as I removed his hand from me.

"Are you still mad at me about earlier?" he asked.

"It's not that, please just give me sometime, okay?" I said then I threw up again.

I heard some rapid footsteps went away then came back.

"Here, drink this. You'll feel better," he said as he gave me a tea bottle.

"Thank you," I said as I drank it.

Then I finally turned around to see him.

"Let's get you home," he offered and I nodded.

Daniel and I went home after we excused ourselves to Pam and the girls. As we walked, I kept my distance with him.

"Daniel, can we go somewhere else? I-I-I don't wanna go home yet," I said when I saw my house. I was afraid if I go home, I'd go to my brother's room and search for the same thing. And I wouldn't be able to handle it if I find it.

"Of course. Mmm, there's an ice cream ...," he said.

I threw up again as soon as he said that.

"Are you okay? What's going on?" he asked as he patted my back.