God of Thunder

"What's happening?" Asked Astryd nervously.

'Loki', obviously Thanos, whipped around to face her. "You." He smirked. "Oh how he likes you. You think you can save him?" He chuckled evily. "Any of you? No, never. He's mine." Thanos suddenly got defensive and groweld, "Stay away."

No one really knew what to do. Steve had a look of shock, Bruce looked confused, Tony looked mad, Clint looked stunned, Astryd looked absolutely horrified, and Natasha looked blank. Obviously trying to keep her composure.

"Why so shocked?" Thanos asked. No one spoke. Thanos smirked even more. "It's so cold in here. Is it because he is a Jotun runt, or is it that he's naturally that cold?"

"Stop calling him that." Tony said defensively.

Thanos grunted and held his stomach with his hands. He began laughing. "Oh, he's a fighter." He chuckled some more. He kept going until he sounded full out insane. His laughing began to dissipate as the others stepped back. "Face it, Loki. You're. Mine."

Thanos pulled out a dagger, where did he get it from?, with engravings that no one, but probably Thanos, could read. He pulled up his sleeve and began carving into his left arm.

"Stop!" Astryd yelled, others stepping forward.

When he was done, he pulled back down the sleeve and his eyes turned green again. They all seemed to feel Thanos leave. Loki fell to the floor with a 'thump'. Bruce ran forward and kneeled beside him. Loki's eyes were drooping, unable to keep them open. Bruce saw blood on Loki's long sleeve, white shirt and pulled it up. He sighed and pulled it back down. "Loki, I'll get it patched up. Can you hear me?"

Loki hummed and Bruce nodded. "Help me get him to the medical wing." He said turning to the others.

"Wait, what does his arm say?" Astryd said, Clint eyeing her. Tony seemed to shocked to even move as well as Natasha. Steve walked up to Bruce and helped Loki to his feet.

Bruce looked over to Astryd. "It says 'Mine'." He growled.

Steve looked down at Bruce's trembling hands and noticed his green fingertips. "Bruce?"

Bruce just growled. "Help me get him to the medical wing." He repeated.

Steve seemed to get the message and quickened his pace. Before they exited to door, Steve turned back and mouthed 'Hulk'.

. . .
Back at Asgard

Thor decided what he was going to do. He needs to tell his father. It's obvious that Loki is in danger. And, if possible, maybe his father would allow him to check on him in person.

He entered the golden double doors and made his way toward the throne to find his father in it, Frigga standing near. "Father, I come with news." Thor said, bowing and putting his arm across his chest before standing.

"What is it, my son?" Odin asked, voice so soft, yet so strong. Frigga straightened laying her hands on the back of the throne, a look of worry appearing on her face.

"It's about Loki."

Odin's eyes glared with anger. Frigga parted her lips slightly. "What is it?" She asked.

"Heimdall has told me some things. I understand not. He says a darkness looms over my brother. Heimdall has admitted to fearing for Loki. I come to ask permission to check on him in person."

Frigga looked worried. She was worried. How can she not? It doesn't matter where he's from. He is still her son. Her Loki. Odin seemed angry at the mention of Loki's name. But when Thor mentioned that he might be in danger, his barrier fell for a fraction of a second.

Odin sat straighter in his mighty throne and swallowed. "I give you permission. I order you go at once." Odin said quickly.

Frigga looked at her husband shocked, as did Thor. He sounded as if he knew something they didn't.

Thor bowed again. "Aye," he said and headed towards the Bridge.

. . .
Stark Tower

Loki lay in bed thinking. Did Thanos really just take over his body? Loki could see and hear everything around him, but just couldn't move. Why couldn't he just move? How long will it be before he takes his mind?

Again.

Loki was jolted out of his thoughts at a knock at the door and Bruce and Astryd entered. "Are we bothering you?" Astryd asked.

"No." Loki mumbled. He looked out the window and noticed a storm was brewing in.

Bruce walked by Loki's side and pulled up his left sleeve. Loki hissed as the shirt stuck to the wound...s? "You lost a lot of blood. But we got it patched up." Bruce said. Loki looked at his left arm and saw the word 'Mine' on it. He sighed. He noticed it was still fresh. "How are you feeling?" Bruce asked, putting the back of his hand to Loki's forehead.

Loki's eyes drooped a little but kept them open. "I've been better." He mumbled.

Bruce nodded. Astryd nudged him with her elbow gently. He seemed to get the message and left the room.

She blinked, sighed, and sat on the edge of the bed. "What did he mean?" She asked softly.

Loki furrowed his eyebrows. "I do not understand."

"Thanos... He said... He recognized me. Like, he already knew who I was. We're you thinking of me, in that moment?"

Loki looked to the other side at the bare wall with nothing but a picture of Stark Tower. "I do not remember."

Astryd smiled. "Ya know, for the God of Mischief, you sure do suck at lying."

"I do not." Loki smiled with her.

"Well then try harder." She laughed, poking Loki in the shoulder playfully.

They locked eyes and smiled softly. Astryd put a lock of her black hair behind her ear. They began to lean closer. And closer. And closer. It was a matter of seconds before their lips were touching.

Loki loved it. He didn't want it to end. Her lips were soft just like her voice, her skin, her... Her.

What is this feeling? This... overwhelming feeling. Like, butterflies in his stomach. He feels he knows... But he can't quiet out his finger on it.

A loud clack of thunder startled them and they pulled apart with a jolt. They seemed shooken at first, but then chuckled at each other.

Astryd smiled sweetly. "So... What does this mean? Don't get me wrong, I'm loving it." They giggled. "But... do you? I mean... I'm sure this is weird for you."

Loki smiled and said, "Not when I'm around you. I'm loving it as much as you are." They giggled again. "I'm not sure but-"
Shatter

They jumped at the loud sound of glass breaking downstairs. They looked at each other with worry and ran for it. They could've taken the elevator but what if... what if it's Thanos or something? With much struggle for Loki, they made it down.

Loki stopped. "Thor?"

Astryd stopped next. "Hulk?"
Yay! Another chapter! I know I keep asking but pleeeease leave comments. I'll... write another one-shot? I don't know. I'm bribing now... boo... I guess y'all don't love me... ;)