The Avengers

This chapter will be a little different. I'm getting EVERYONE'S P.O.V in because I'm a suckish writer and I'm taking the easy way out! *thumbs up*

Loki P.O.V

*Dream State*

"Why do you do this?" Loki asked as Thanos greeted him in his chains again.

"I get so bored Loki. And because you failed." His usually cold voice was... soft today. "Although," The coolness returned suddenly with a loud crack and a scream that tore through Loki's throat. "You do that a lot."

Loki grit his teeth and realized it was the whip again. He could feel the blood oozing out of his cut. "Just... Stop..." He gasped, begging.

"Why don't I get our little girl in here." Thanos whispered.

Loki knew who that was. "No! Please!" He felt his cut beginning to heal and hissed as it did. He closed his eyes shut not wanting the see this... savage side of Astryd.

He heard the crack and the echoing of his own screams but kept his eyes closed. He couldn't see this. Is she real? Is she really real?

"Come on Loki! Look at me!" She screamed, hitting him again.

Suddenly... Astryd changed...

"Loki wake up! It's not real! Wake up!"

Loki swung his legs over the bed as fast he could and pushed Astryd against the wall, squeezing her neck so she couldn't breathe. She tried to claw her way out of his grip, but to no avail. "Loki..." She choked. "Stop... I can't... Can't..."

Loki breathed hard. Wait... This is real... This is real. His eyes widened and he let go abruptly as she fell knees first coughing viciously. She tried to catch her breath and before she could, Loki was no where to be seen.

Astryd P.O.V

Why did Loki run away? She wasn't angry... She understood. She did that a lot when her parents died. She wanted to punch him sometimes when she thought about it but that's not the point!

She went searching out in the halls once she caught her breath.

"Loki?" She whispered not wanting to wake anyone else up.

She heard a shuffle and then a door close. She saw the slight light that peeked out from the cracked open door before it closed and went to it.

What she heard broke her heart.

"Mother!" Loki whispered... loudly? "Mother we need to go. Or she needs to back to Midgard... I-I can't..."

"Hush darling, what ever is the matter."

She didn't hear anything for a moment and then she burst in the room knowing what he was about to say.

"Don't you dare!" She yelled. "You didn't almost kill me! You realized you were killing me so you stopped! So don't tell me to go home, Loki!"

"I can't... I can't hurt you! And I just did!"

"Look at me! My queen! Do I look injured?"

Frigga nodded.

"Ya see? Loki," She took a deep breath and walked up to him. She put her arms around his waist, looking him in the eyes. "Loki, I'm not going anywhere." She whispered sweetly.