Jonathan Shadowhunter

Since today is my birthday I decided I would treat you guys with an extra chapter
-Wildflower

Stella

Jon was dressed in a black hoodie, jeans and combat boots, he wanted to cover up as many runes as he could. I sent a text to my brother telling him to meet me at the institute. So that's where we are.

"Are you ready?" I asked him.

"As ready as I'll ever be." Jon sighed. He pushed open the door of the institute. The first thing we saw was Alec.

"Stella, why are you here?" Alec asked.

"Alec meet the one and only Jonathan Shadowhunter." I told him. "He decided it was time to come out of the shadows and into the light."

"This. Is Jonathan Shadowhunter? Holy hell." Alec mummbled in surprise.

Emily

I sat up from my laying postion, sweating. I had just had a night terror. It was weird. It involved Jonathan Shadowhunter, my blood donor aka Stella, Alec, and Magnus Bane.

"Love, what's wrong?" Seb asked me.

"I-I think Jonathan Shadowhunter is alive." I said than looking at him. He instantly sat up and looked at me.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes." I confirmed.

Clary

We were all sat in the libary infront of THE Jonathan Shadowhunter, the creator of the Shadowhunters, just to hear him say, "I am disappointed in the Clave." Which I agree with. "I never wanted there to be such tension between the Clave and the Downworld."

"Obviously because your wonderful fiancee is my twin sister." Magnus said.

"Still don't like me, Magnus?" Jonathan asked him.

"It's not that I don't like you, it's that I am protective of my little sister." Magnus smirked.

"By three minutes, Mags!" Stella, Magnus's sister exclaimed.

"And you're Emily's blood donor?" Jace asked.

"Yes. While Jon and I were in Peru, Valentine came to me and asked for my blood and promised me it was going to be used for good, but than shortly after I learned he was a liar, which is why the only Shadowhunter I trust completely is Jon." Stella explained.

"I don't know, I am still trying to get that Magnus has a sister and the fact Jonathan Shadowhunter is alive." Jocelyn said.

"How even are you alive?" Luke asked.

"Apparently taking the first drink of the mortal cup makes someone immortal." Jonathan chuckled. "I don't know the exact reasoning behind it."

"So why are you deciding, now of all times to reveal you're still alive?" Jace asked.

"Because, this war will be the worst war there ever will be; This war will decide the fate of the Shadowhunters; Whether we stay Shadowhunters or turn in to whatever Sebastian is." Jonathan explained.

Emily

I looked at Sebastian as he tried to comperhend what I said. "So you had a dream that the first Shadowhunter is alive, what if it was a dream?" Seb asked.

"You know my dreams always end up being the futrue." I sighed.

"I do know." He sighed. "I think it's time I pay my little sister a vist."

"Shall we bring the demons?" I asked.

"Of course, we shall." He smirked. "If we didn't we would be unprotected."

"Or should we take this all the way to Idris?" I asked with a smirk.

"I like your thinking, love, but let's start with the Portland Institute, than New York, and finally Idris." He explained.

"I love it." I smirked.

Portland

Seb and I walked into the institute hand in hand with more demons than soilders that the American Army have. I am still a Shadowhunter just like Jace or Clary. So I pushed open the heavy church door.

"Mother! I'm home!" I yelled into the institute with a smirk as we than had the demons attack. "Leave my mother and sister to me." I ordered the demons, than we walked through the halls of the institute; we heard the cries and screams of death and he demons ripped apart the Shadowhunters. Once Seb and I found Lydia, my sister, I cut through one of her main artires and took away her stele.  She is dying a slow death, well a thirty second death to be technical.

Than my mother came to me. "Emily Starkweather!" She yelled. "How dare you, after all we did for you, a-" I cut her off.

"You did nothing for me!" I rose my voice at her. "All you did was abuse me for being diffrent, for having a warlock's power." Than I punched her in the nose, breaking it. "But we are going to keep you alive for now, so you can feel the biggest pain you will ever feel, guilt." Than we began to walk away.

"Oh, and give them a message from us. Tell them, we are only just getting started." Seb said with a smirk, then we left, burning the place down on our way out.

Alec

"Guys, we have an issue." Jace said. "The Portland institute has been burnt down and the only survivor is Emily's mother."

"It had to be Emily and Sebastian." I mummbled. "All I know is that Emily must be seeking revenge about what they did to her."

"What did they do to her?" Jonathan Shadowhunter asked.

"Her mother abused her and her sister and the institute sat back and watched. The only reason I know is because I found it in her journal." I explained.

"What's your relationship with her?" Stella asked.

"She is- she was my best friend." I corrected myself.

"Well, she is somehow controling demons because there was left ofter demon ichor everywhere." Jace added.

"She could have risen Lilith once again." Magnus said.

"Let's just hope she doesn't reach her full power." Stella said, looking scared, "If she does no one will be able to stop her. Not every single warlock combined, not even Mags and I's father. Not even every Shadowhunter in the world. She could kill every last person on this planet if that does happen."

"How does that happen?" Jocelyn asked.

"Heavenly Fire."

Emily

"How shall we take care of New York?" I smirked at my fiancee.

"Same exact way." He told me as I strattled him. "I love you, Em."

"I love you too, Seb." I smiled at him than kissed him, he pulled back a minite afterwards.

"I sure do hope so." He said as he than shoved the memory potion down my throat and the last thing I saw was Seb before blacking out.

There are not going to be a ton of chapters in this like the original version of this story.

-Wildflower