Disclaimer & Content Warning

[ SHEEP, previously complete at 31 chapters, has been overhauled and is receiving a major rewrite from start to finish. New chapters are posted every Sunday. ]

For those revisiting SHEEP, you will find that major plot points, including the deaths and arcs of important protagonists and the story at large have received significant edits or are completely rewritten. The roles and significance of supporting characters are elevated, and two significant characters have been written out completely.

Please keep in mind that the work as it is now is considerably different from how you remember it. In the future, any further changes you see will be minimal, either supplementing grammatical or formatting issues.

[ Thanks for your support, and welcome back to SHEEP! ]

ATTENTION:

The work of fiction you are about to read contains uncensored, strong language and potentially uncomfortable, mature themes.

These themes include:

-mental illness (anxiety, PTSD, dissociative/psychotic disorders)
-sexual abuse/assault (of both children and adults)
-domestic violence/abuse
-emotional manipulation/abuse 
-sex trafficking
-infanticide
-offensive language/themes
-self harm/mutilation

WARNING CHAPTERS: 11, 27

Please be aware that these themes are present throughout the entire work and are not generally mentioned prior to each chapter. While sexual abuse/assault is mentioned, there are no graphic depictions of assault or sex across the whole of the work.

This list may change as each chapter is posted. Please be sure to check back to this list before proceeding to updated chapters.

Thank you to @LiaSphyrys for our cover!