so on.....

Felix's pov-

Rip beloved gummy bears :'(

Bella had killed half of my gummy bear bag. I watched in horror how she devoured my poor babys. Worst moment in my life. I gave her a "oh you will pay look" -_- while eatting my gummy bears. ohhh was I  going to avenge my beloved fallen gummy bears. 

Bella's pov-

hahaha i was awere of Felix glaring at me. I turnd my head and stuck my tonge out at him from the corner of my eye I saw his jaw drop making while he hold his chest as im he had been hit with a bullet. Omg was this guy dramatic.   "Well missy that wasn't really nice" said Felix. "What can I say im just bad as fuck" "You mean a bad ass"  " eggsactly" I said giving him my addorable smile  "aww aren't you cute" he said pinching my cheeks   Oh no he didn't oh no he did not just pinch my cheeks. Oh you know what i did........ I did the same thing to him i pinched his cheeks. We probely looked like a pair of dofeses pinching each others cheeks. The ride from the mall back home was eternal we were listening to Matt's i pod he had amazing music taste "this is not what it is, only baby scars.I need your love like a boy needs his mothers's side"  man those words always got to me they reminded me that Austin lost his mom but then I remeber squigly ahhh squigily that would always make me smile and sometimes laugh. 

sorry I know its late but I have writers block. love ya tell me in the comments what you think about this chapter.