What happen to i love you ??:(

It had been a week since Vic and I were dating.

We went to the movies ,the park and even the fair.

My uncle would beat me every night but I covered my brusis good so that Vic never notice. For once in a life time I was...happy.

Vic's pov-

I asked Daniela if she wanted to be my girlfriend, she said yes and it had been a week since we started dating.

I took her to

the park, the movies and even the fair. She looked so happy and her smile was all I ever needed in life.

***************************************

Back to hell-

{school}

Daniela's pov-

Beep Beep!!

My alarm goes off .I get ready to leave when I hear voices down stairs.

I hear my uncle say" Daniela come and meet our new neighbors." I walk down stairs to see a women in her 30's and a boy my age.

The women is pale and with brown hair and with green eyes and the boy has pale skin a piercing and blue eyes with black hair.

The women said "Hi Daniela my name is Victoria fangs and this is my son Matt fangs."

"I wanted to ask you a huge favor "I responded with a nodde "could you take Matt to school he goes to your school and I'm afraid he might get lost" she asked kindly.

"And if its not much to ask could you show him around".

I nodded in agreement she said thanks and hugged me. When she hugged me my heart beat slowed down and I could feel it all throughout my body. It was nice it made me feel all warm inside. But I just pladed it of  cool.

Me and Matt were walking to school when he asked what's your favorite rock band?

umm.. I would say Black veil brides but I like other bands too.

"How about you"?

umm...train. "Really like train too what's your fav song by them?"

"umm..50 ways to say goodbye"."No way that's my favorite one too."

We keept talking, laughing and smiling. Once we got to school I saw Vic and I walk over where he was with Matt behind me.

When I came in touch with Matt he was cold ask fuck like he was dead but I just ignored it.

Vic's pov-

I got jealous when I saw Daniela with another guy.

I could tell he was a vampire by his scent and how pale he was.
The sent of a vampire us the most anoxics oder.

Daniela presented me to Matt. We chat a little and the whole conversation I kept my eyes on that repugnant vampire. After a while daniela headed of to the office with Matt to get his schedule.

Matt's pov-

Daniela walked with me to the office to get my schedule.

She told me she and I had 2,3, and 4 period together she showed me the way to my first period and left to her class.

Daniela's pov-

I was going to my locker and saw Vic leaning against it.

I saw him and stood in front of him and said "Ok now move so I can get my things out".