Are you an angel?

Felix's pov-

The girl in front of me....was she an angle? I mean look at her....she's so breath taking. With just one glance at her you wouldn't be able to look away her beauty is just......breath taking. I don't think I could explain the beauty of this girl their are no words to describe her.

I couldn't stop looking at her she had me under her spell. Matt broke the silence witch ticked me of a little I just didn't want to look away from the breath taking view. But at the same time I was thank full he did, I didn't want to creep the angle in front of me.

"oh yea those are Bella's things"said Matt

"yy..yea umm..I already scan them do you want to pay in cash or credit?"I said

"I'll pay in credit"Matt said and paid.

"so yea Bella this is Felix and Felix this is Bella"said Matt

"hi Felix" said Bella with a beautiful smile.

"hh..hi Bella" is said reaching my hand out for her to shake.

Bella's pov-

I have to say this boy is fine. He has a tan and a victor Fuentes look. man he looked so fucking dreamy. ahhh victor Fuentes such a hotty. Felix reached his hand for me to sake and I shook his hand with one of my adorable smile. When I touched his hand he send sparks up my hand. That took me by surprise but oddly I enjoyed the sparks.

I know he wasn't my mate because I had one already and the sparks weren't the same. hmmm....I'll ask aunt Victoria when I get home.

Matt's pov-

I had to do something this small chat wasn't going anywhere. so I did the most intelligent thing.

"so Felix when do you get out of work?" I asked

he checked his phone" ummm.....I get out of work in 5 minutes .why?" said Felix.

"Great! hey...do want to hang out with me and Bella?"I asked all cherry.

"sure if its cool with Bella"said Felix.

"Bella?"I said.

"hmm...?" said Bella distracted with Felix.

"is it cool if Felix comes over and hangs out with us?"

"yea...if you buy me junk food!!!" she said like a little child.

"ughhh why women why do you have to be so difficult"

" hey junk food is on me guys" Felix said causing me and Bella to look at him.

"yaayyy!!!" said Bella jumping up and hugging Felix.

Felix's pov-

Bella look so cute acting so childish. Hahaha. She hugged me over the counter and it took me by surprise but I hugged her back. Her embrace was so warm and her hair smelled like apple. I know creepy I'm smelling her hair but it just smells so  good....!

late update I know sorry *hugs* but I havent been feeling good I feel really  down and lost but I'm going to get through it..........I think. Anyways sorry once again I might update tomorrow and yea. Hope you guys have a good day.