Netflix and umbrellas???

The bloddy food took me in slolwy wrapping me in its claws. My mouth water with each bite I took.The same doof from before simply looked at me. It was dorky and cute. It made me feel wanted for a very wired reason.

I finished my cupcake and walked up to him. He was to focused on me I guess he didn't see me moving towards him.

At only inches away from him I tapped his nose "blup" I giggled.

"Hungry buddy?" I asked him. He fixed his posture and a light pink shade reveled its self on his checks. "Come on doof let's go eat." I said. I took his hand and pulled him towards the kitchen.

**-***

"Hey Sammy Sam Sam" I said to Sam. Sam was this timid girl who we had found a few months ago in the woods she was apparently dissed by her Luna. Which is....well let's say impossible. Since after all a Luna is like the mother of the pack she belongs to, and as a Luna her duty was to protect not hurt her pack members. Sam's Luna however rejected her from her pack.

When she wondered into the forest she starved since she was weak she couldn't hunt. So one day my uncles took me and a few wolfs and vamps into the woods to hunt. Devin found her and he thought she was a danger so he harshly pined her against a near by tree and knocked her out. We took her in and she told us everything her Luna did to her and how twisted she was. So now here she was a member of our pack getting strong and stronger.

"hi Ella..."  she answered shyly.

" Sam this is Netflix.." I said trying to hold in a laugh.

I heard Felix grumble and he playfully shoved my shoulder.

"No I'm not. My name is FELIX not Netflix." he said extending his hand out for Sam to shake it.

Sam looked at it intensely but then said " ohh..umm well hi Felix I'm Sam. I sort have to be somewhere bye guys." she said walking away from us. It was rather strange but well I shrugged it of she was a VERY timid girl after all.

I turned to Netflix who had his hand out like an idiot. hmmm. I'm always finding idiots. hehe.

"So Netflix wanna watch Felix??"

"ughh. You're never letting this go are you."

" Aww. Netflix in this short time period you have gotten to know me so well. I'm touched." I said dramatically touching my chest.

"okay then yes Felix-he said point a finger to himself- would like to watch NETFLIX. Ella Ella eh eh under my umbrella."

The smirk on my face disappeared in a second thanks a lot rhiana.