20 questions

Daniela's pov-

I woke up to see someone's face right a few inches away from me.

My eyes widen when I realized it was Vic. But I  felt so safe and warm. I wish we could stay like that forever.

His strong arms around me I never wanted to leave his side. "No,no Daniela you can't think like that he doesn't love you."

He would never love you when he can love someone like Monica.:(

I poked his cheek on till he woke up. As soon as he saw me he smiled. God he looked so cute with messed up hair.

Vic's pov-

I felt someone poking my cheek. I opened my eyes and found my mate pressed against my body only a few inches away.

I smiled and stood up. I picked her up bride style and took her to  the living room.I placed her in the couch and said

"Watch some TV I'll go make something to eat for you and me".

With a smile I handed her the control and walked into the kitchen.

I looked for some Mac and chess and began to cook it.

I heard how the TV was turned on and later followed by the  spongebob's song.

Daniela's pov-

Vic stood up and carried me to the living room and laid me in the a couch in front of a plasma TV.

He handed me the control and said watch some TV "I'll go make us something to eat" said Vic with the sweetest voice and  smile.

I noded I turn the TV on and decided to put some spongebob on.

After a few minutes Vic came back with a bowl of Mac and chess and handed me one.

We were eatting and laughing. Soon Vic said let's play a game .

Let's play 20 questions I nodded in agreement.

"ok ummm... what's your name?"

"Daniela"as soon as that escape my mouth I cover it in shocked I had forgotten the sound of my voice.

Vic's pov-

God her voice had a soft and sweet tone. And her name was as beautiful as her.

Vic-"ok umm whats your favorite color?"

Daniela-"umm...black...,midnight blue and forest green" I tried to speak the best I could but after so long with out speaking it was hard.

Vic-"Fav rock bands?"

Daniela-"gosh I have so many" I said with a little blush. Gosh their were so many banfs I didn't think I would have time to tell him all of them.

Vic-"OK then tell me your top 5"

Daniela- "ok first black veil brides...umm .... Second Peirce the veil ... Third sleeping with sirens... Forth  you and me at six ....and finally snow white poison bite."

Vic-"umm ... favorite animal?"

Daniela-"umm... I would say wolf.

once I said wolf he had a huge smile  plasted in his face that even made me smile .I bet we looked like a pair of idiots just smiling at nothing."

After a few more questions Vic came to his last 3 questions

Vic- "ok who hurt you so badly??"

Daniela- as soon as he asked me who had hurt me a few tears escaped my eyes

Vic pov-

Once I asked who hurt her Daniela started crying .

I took my and her bowl of Mac and chess and placed them in the coffee table. And hugged her I said

"Daniela trust me tell me who hurt you.Don't be scare I'll protect you from her or him."

Daniela's pov-

I was crying when Vic took his and my bowl of mac and chess and put them in the coffee table.

He hugged me and said I could trust him and that he would protect me from that person.

I burred my face in his chest and cried.

Daniela- "Vic... it was Monica and ...two of her friends... but I deserved it."

Vic- "no Daniela no one ever deserves to be hurt".

Daniela- "Yes I did".

vic- "no you didn't why would you think that."

Daniela- "because I should had stay away from you because you would never love a freak like me I'm not as pretty as Monica".

Vic- "Daniela I would love you. I do love you ...you are better than Monica your not pretty your beautiful your everything."

Monica would want to be after I told her how I felt for her I leaned up and kissed her her lips where so soft.

I started asked her for access to her mouth she gladly gave it to me. Our tongues where battling my tounge of course wining.

Daniela's pov-

When Vic told me he loved me he kissed me.The kiss was long and magical.

I felt sparks!!