hurt

As promised here you go a new updated-

"yes uncle.Well you see ifeelinloveandiwassostupidforitbecausehejustwantedtokillme. I said really fast to my uncle Jack.

He looked into my eyes. For a while I felt like a open book. I felt as if gray eyes were just seeing and feeling what happen between me and vic.

After what seemed hours my uncle Jack spoke and said

"My dear sweet Bella you have been throught a lot I can tell by your eyes how you feel, I can tell you weren't happy before but then you found happines but then lost it, Your sad little eyes say your heart was broken and that it still is but you still love who hurt you."

I looked around and I notice all eyes were on me. I looked down and played with my hands just like a little girl would do when she is in trouble.

I felt the tears form up in my eyes my eyesight was becoming blurry because of the tears forming up in my eyes. I looked up and lety the tears fall

"Its true I feel in love i trusted someone with my heart, I was stupid for beliving that he would care for me and my heart."

" It all just felt so real the sparks I felt when he would hold my hand and kiss me, ugh. How could I how could I think someone would ever love me."

I just spilled my heart to them and didn't regret it they listend and didn't inturup. I looked around and saw that their eyes were filled with understandment and sadness.

My uncle Jack spoke once again "oh Ella dont worry any more we are here for you. You are not stupid. Stupid would had been to not fall in love. Because love is a beautiful thing that bring happiness to ones soul. And even if you suffer a heart break you become stronger and wiser."

I ssmiled at my uncle. I stod up from my chair and walked up to him and huged him.He huged me and I felt like we were already a familly.