i wonder

After dinner I felt exhausted. Matt took me to my "room" since I still didn't know my way around. Before he left he said he had a surprise for me tomorrow. I just noded my head. When he left I search trough the wardrobe and found a of mice& men tank top and a pair of shorts. I went into the shower and striped my black dress off. I put my fresh new clothing on top of the sink. I stepped into the warm shower I breath in and let the warm water wash away the bad memory of Vic. I was determine to erase Vic from my life I was going to cut him out of my life for good.

I had a new start and I was going to make the best of it. I got out the shower and slipped on my shorts and tank top. I let my hair dry and put it in a brad. I brushed my teeth and went back into my room. I folded the black dress and put it under my bed. It was getting hot in the room so I opened the window. I looked at the moon and wondered what Vic was doing. Was he celebrating getting rid of me? or was he looking for me? Nah. I shook those thoughts away. And went to bed. Finally having a good night rest.

Vic's pov-
I spent all day looking for her. How did this happen? How did I lose her just like that? Where is she? Will I ever find her? All those questions ran trough my mind. Daniela.

Why was I so stupid I had everything with Daniela and I lost it. I walked into our room and took in her scent. Her incredible scent. I was taking my shirt off when the door opened and in came Elizabeth she snaked her arms around my waste. I pushed her against a wall and growled at her. How would she still show her face after what she did. She smiled and said "oh victor that waste of space is better of gone you have me now." That hit the spot she made me angry I stared at her with hate and discuste I pushed her out the room. Knowing I could do something I would regret later.

I took deep breaths to try to calm down. After a while I was calm. I watched how the curtains lifted and fell because of the air. I walked twords the window and looked at the moon and thought about Daniela. Daniela when will I ever see you again. When? I went to bed and hugged the pillow that had her scent I imagined her right their in my arms. And with that I fell into a deep sleep.