Their Explination

Vic pov's-

It has been a week since I last saw Daniela and oh god it feels like for ever. I cant stop thginking about her I miss her bright smile, the dimmples that form when she smiled, her blue eyes and her sweet angelice voice when she sanged and talked. I have put all of my pack best tracers on the duty to find her dead or alive I want her back. I feel like im going crazzy her scent is lowly fading. I cant live with out her I need her here with me. My wolf is fucked up hes angry that I lost our mate.the only thing runing through my mind was were could she be?

I was siting in my office tring to think of places were she could be. I heard a knock in my office door "come in" I said. In came Austin my best tracer and beta to give me the news that was going to destroy me. "Vic it been two months since shge left and we have come up with nothing. Im sorry but I think this serch is usless." That hit a nerve in a blink of an eye I had him against the wall basicly strangeling him to death. I saw how my beta and friend strugle to breath. I let him go knowing i could kill him knowing I wasnt me any more.

I heard how he coughed and regained his breath."Im sorry bro I didnt mean to do it." Yea cough* I know I would do the same thing if I was in your place." 

Im sorry its short but i promise to write more later