forgive me

Author's note-
★superstarsara chu the best *air hug to you* I'll finish the story for you.

***********************

Daniela's pov-

A hospital smell woke me up I was awake until I heard the door knob twisting.

I fake sleeping I could hear how that person walked closer to me and pulled a chair.

That person hold my hand and gave it a softy kiss. Then I slightly open my eyes(with out getting notice)

I saw it was Vic I felt happy when I saw him. But then I remember what had happen and felt sad.

I could feel tears fall on my hand. I could hear Vic saying "

Daniela I dont know if your hearing me im sorry I never meant to hurt you please believe me.I never meant to hurt you. You know I love you forgive me".

You have to know something. I'm.....a.....werewolf but don't be scare I won't hurt you you are my mate. My other half the one made for me the one to stand by my side.

Daniela you were meant o be mine and with me forever. I have to have you me with out you makes me feel dead. Is like king without a queen a prince without a princess.

A dream with out a dreamer. And I love you I love you more than I can ever scream. Im sorry I made a stupid mistake please take me with my defects. I know you ...umm.....self harm way before this happen and it broke my heart that someone as beautiful had worries running through their mind.

Please Daniela forgive me. I'm sorry".

I couldn't believe it he was a werewolf but I didn't care his words omg he said he loved me and that I was meant for him.

I open my eyes fully and saw Vic crying. I said I forgive you.

Vic's pov-
I was crying into Daniela's hand. I heard a sweet but weak voice say I forgive you I look up and saw Daniela smiling at me.

With her free hand she wiped my falling tears. I was happy she had forgiven me.

But I felt scared she wouldn't love me since I'm a werewolf.

Daniela do you still love me

why wouldn't I love you

you know I'm ...a ....

Werewolf

yea

yes I still love you I don't care if your a vampire, angel,or a bunny.I love you Vic no mater what

I love you so much

Me too. But how did you know I ummm......cut?

when I took you to the cabin and clean your blood I saw some on your arm so I took your bracelets off and that's when I saw your cuts.

Ohh.... that's explains why you kissed Monica but its ok some how I knew you wouldn't love me after you saw my scars.

No Daniela the kiss between me and Monica was a mistake.
I I love you even more with your battle scars.