I meet....

long time no update times have been though but work through it and also school kept me bussy. But anywas im back and willing to finish this story and start a new one. Not a sequal tho. But........yea.......anywas to help you guys understand the story a little better im putting a character list. it will tell you allot of info about the characters so yea here you go.....

[Main characters]

Bella-the broken girl with the sad eyes that changes and lives on with her life

Victor-the guy who hurt Bella deeply

Monica-slut with a secret that she hides.

[Family]

-victoria-mother of Matt and mate of Jack

-Jack-father of Matt and mate of victoria and leader of the dark fang clan[VAMPIRE]

-Emily-mother of Jacob & Anna and mate of Jeff

-Jefferson-father of Jacob & Anna and alpha of the savior pack [WEREWOLF]

-Anna- daughter of jeff and emily

-Jacob- son of jeff and emily

-Matt- son of victoria and jack

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[How they look]

bella-dark brown hair and dark/light blue eyes

victor-green eyes and black hair

monica-fake blond hair and dark brown hair

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

victoria-brown hair and green eyes

jack- gray eyes and black hair

matt-blue eyes and black hair

----------------------------------------------------------------------

emily- black hair and blue eyes ( gentle looking)

jefferson-GOLDEN hair and green eyes

anna-5 year old~ cute-golden hair and blue eyes

jacob-black hair and green eyes

----------------------------------------------------------

Victoria Mattt's mom places the raw blody steak were matt was sitting, I guess that side of the table was were the vampires food went.

The other lady (who was really pretty by the way) sat the chicken on the opposite side I guess that was were the werewolfs food went.

How ever the little girl came running up to me and said

"Hi my name is emily waht's your name?"

"Well emily my name is D.....Bella and you are adorable if i do say so myself." And I gave her a warm smile.

" Well Bella thank you can I ask you something Bella?"

"Sure....sure you can."

"Are you a princess?" Everyone started to laugh even me.

"ummm.....Emily I dont think I'm a princess but I'm sure you are. But tell me why do you think I'm a princess?"

" Because you are really pretty just like a princess and daddy always says I'm a princess I think You are a princess" she said with a cute little smile.

"Well your highness will you do me the honor of sitting by my side at this beautiful dinner table?"

She looked back at the lady I didnt know and she noded in agrement. "Yes" she said with one of her cute little simles.

I know it short but its late and i need to go to sleep i promis an update manana. ASP as soon as posible. please comment what you think about the this semmi-chapter.

At dinner it was akward sitting with my family. But I could tell by the look in their eyes that they already cared about me, and that made things so much eassier.

Matt started a conversation you would think this would had been a normal family conversation. But it wasnt.

"So dad I think Bella here has something to tell you" said Matt.

"Oh really" said my uncle jack.