Chapter 3

I began cracking my knuckles and getting my shoes tightened. I looked around and pulled on my ponytail band before wrapping my hair up with it. I looked over and Brent and Mari who were looking at each other with daggers now.

Mari was swearing loudly before when she walked in, but she was separated from Brent after throwing a good right hook on him. Brent seemed unfazed by the hit which freaked me out more.

“Mari!” I screamed.

Mari looked over and at me and gave me a small wave. I looked at Brent who was grinning at me and Mari. Izzy ran over to me and shouldered me hard when passing me. I let out a hiss of pain.

“Hey!” I screamed at Izzy.

My adrenaline was picking up. I hated it when people thought they had control over me, and she was being a little too controlling right now. Izzy turned around and I socked her straight in her lip. I whipped my hand back and felt my knuckle pulse in pain.

“You’re dead, bitch!” Izzy said before tackling me to the ground.

I felt her knee collide with my stomach and we were on the floor in moments, she slammed my head into the concrete, I gripped onto her shirt and pulled her closer to me and grabbed the back of her head only to slam it into the concrete. She let out a scream of pain and I scrambled out from under her.

“Hey!” a gunshot went off and we all faced Fang. “No fighting until we say!”

Izzy and I were separated and I was glaring at her. I flipped her off when she cracked her knuckles at me. She was muttering at her guards and they were shaking their heads.

“Kill her!” Mari screamed.

Brent was rolling his eyes annoyed at Mari’s outburst.

Fang blew into a whistle and we all headed around the mat. Izzy looked beyond pissed when she looked my way making me even more pissed off. I wasn’t going to die here, I refuse to.

“Izzy and Allie first.” Fang said trying to act serious, but letting out a few giggles.

We stepped onto the mat and I looked at her as she was beginning to bounce on her toes again.

“I do not want a clean fight. Go for it all!” Fang yelled with a bounce. “Go!”

Before I could even put my hands up, Izzy kicked me in the chest knocking me to the ground. I let out a loud groan as I fell down. Izzy climbed onto me and yanked me up just to punch me in the face.

“Get up!” Mari screamed.

I kneed Izzy into her stomach causing her to laugh. My head was numb from her beating, I quickly spat in her face, and she brought her hand up to wipe it, but not before I got my hand on her face; pushing my thumb into her eye. She pushed herself off me clutching her eye.

My feet pushed off the ground and I ran up to her and kicked her straight in the face. She fell to the ground clutching her now bleeding nose. My knee rammed into her nose once again and I brought my foot up hard kicking her in the jaw.

Broken nose, possibly a cracked rib or two, and a broken jaw.

“You bitch!” Izzy cried with her teeth clenched together.

“Try not to choke on your teeth.” I said bringing my fists back up.

Izzy stood up and started running towards me. I kicked her in the leg and I heard a loud crack.

“Here you go, ladies!” Fang yelled throwing two knives onto the mat.

Izzy was first to grab one and I grabbed the other, but she sliced my hand while reaching for it. Izzy quickly went to stab my arm, but I dove out of the way. I sliced the blade onto her thigh and then a quick stab into her leg.