“Before you ask, yes I’m fine. Just a couple cracked ribs.” I said.

“I still can’t believe you were kidnapped!” Jen said a little too loudly.

“Shut up!” Stiles hissed.

“Let’s go before her big mouth gets us in trouble.” I said.

We left the hospital and drove Jackson home.

“Thanks for the ride.” Jackson said when he got out.

Stiles rolled his eyes then lazily waved at him.

I began to close my door but Jackson stopped it and asked, “Lucy, can I talk to you for a minute? In private.”

“No, you can’t talk to her.” Stiles said.

I shot him a look then walked with Jackson a little ways.

“So, I just wanted to say I’m really sorry for everything. You know, having someone kidnap you, torture you, and calling you a bitch when I was the one who messed our relationship up in the first place.” Jackson said in a surprisingly sincere tone.

“Why did you do it?” I asked.

“I actually felt really guilty after I hit you. I don’t even know why I did it. And well.. the kidnapping wasn’t even my idea.” He explained.

I nodded my head telling him to go on.

“When Peter approached me about it,  he said he wasn’t going to hurt you. He just wanted to use you to get Scott to do something for him. Then my dad found out about it and basically forced me to help Peter because they were old friends.”

“Wow..” I said more to myself than him.

“Yeah so, I was wondering…”

Oh god.

“Wondering what?” I asked suspiciously.

“I was wondering if Jen is single or not?”

Whoa, I didn’t see that one coming.

“Aww, does someone have a little crush?” I said while playfully punching his shoulder.

“Shut up!” He exclaimed.

“I’m not sure if she’s single or not, but she seems pretty close to that Derek guy and I know they used to be an item.” I explained.

Now this is the Jackson I fell for in the first place.