"Hello, I'm Namjoon and I'll be your server this evening. What would you like for--"

Jungkook interrupted the waiter "The finest glass of wine you have to offer, and the special for this evening"

Namjoon nodded and sped off to the kitchen. Jungkook sat at his table, bored, thirsty, and hungry. He had been sitting there for 35 minutes now, Jungkook glared as he checked his watch.

"Well that gets points off" he muttered

"Sorry for the wait sir, here" The waiter came back, setting down his food and a bottle of wine

The waiter pored a small bit of the red wine into a glass and handed it to Jungkook. The younger took the glass and sipped the small amount of wine, swishing it in his mouth, then finally swallowing it. Jungkook nodded, showing that he approved of the taste and held his glass out to Namjoon, signaling the waiter for more.

"I'm glad you like it, Mr. Jeon" Namjoon said, smiling at him

Jungkook waved him off, not wanting the waiter to speak to him anymore and to let him eat his most likely boring and plain dinner. Jungkook glanced at the dinner, scanning it. In all honesty it looked pretty good, better than he's seen in a while.

(Insert picture of the dinner)

Jungkook used his fork to poke the meat, then he pushed around the vegetables, checking the caramelization. The whole dish looked perfect, which was something he hadn't thought in a while. He then cut into the meat, the knife went through it smoothly, and the meat on the inside was pink and you could see it glistening. Jungkook hummed, satisfied by what he saw, and stabbed a piece of the steak. He heard the whole dining room fall silent as he lifted it to his mouth, and took a bite.

Jungkook chewed slowly, letting all of the spices and the sauce fill his taste buds. To say he wasn't impressed would be the biggest lie of his life. In truth, this was the best meal he's ever tasted. He then tried the vegetables, the way they were cooked was to absolute perfection. Then for once in a very, very, long time, he ate the whole meal.

Jungkook waved his hand in the air, signaling Namjoon to come back and take his plates and leave his check. The waiter made his way over and did just that. Namjoon gave the younger a look, and Jungkook just smiled and nodded softly. A grin formed on the waiters face and he rushed to the kitchen. Jungkook signed the check and left a large tip for Namjoon.

The tall waiter came back and was bout to leave with the check when Jungkook spoke "I demand to speak with the chef"

Namjoon visibly swallowed, clearly nervous "O-Of course, Mr. Jeon" he said and walked quickly to the kitchen

Jungkook leaned back ion his chair, waiting patiently to meet the person who cooked such a delicious meal. He looked up to see Namjoon walking with another tall man out of the kitchen, heading to Jungkook's table. The new man was breath taking, he had a perfect jawline, plump lips, tan skin, and dark brown hair. Jungkook licked his lips unintentionally, and he crossed his arms, waiting for them to stop at the table.

"Kim Taehyung was your chef for this evening Mr. Jeon" Namjoon said signaling to the handsome man

"I can see that" Jungkook said smoothly to the waiter

"Well I think we'd both like to know what you thought of the food, and what you rate my restaurant" Taehyung said, his deep voice echoing around the near silent dinning room

"Yes, what did you think?"Namjoon asked, hopefully

"Well first of all I'll be honest, this was the best meal I've had In a while. The steak and vegetables were cooked to perfection, and the taste put me in pure bliss. The wine was just what I wanted and was clearly a good vintage. Service was a bit slow but other than that I really enjoyed tonight's dinner" Jungkook said smiling

A cute boxy smile broke out onto Taehyung's face at the praise and he did a bow to the critic "Thank you very much" he paused and looked up "What do you rate us, Mr. Jeon?"

Jungkook smiled and stood from his chair "5 stars, I expect to come here often and I expect the same level of culinary genius I got tonight"

Taehyung's smile grew wider and he nodded his head

"So what do you think of our chef overall?" Namjoon asked "He's always been a big fan of yours, and he practically fantasized about the day you'd come to judge his food and restaurant"

"I think I want to take him on a date" Jungkook said, smirking to the chef

Taehyung turned bright red and looked down to hide his intense blush. Jungkook giggled and walked right next to the chef, dropping a note with his phone number into his pocket. 

"Call me" 

And that was all the critic said before walking out of the dinning room and getting back into his limo from outside. He ordered for the radio to be turned on and he said he wanted to go home immediately. As soon as the driver dropped him off at his house he stepped out of the vehicle, giving the Seokjin a tip and walking into his home and up to his room. HE changed out of his tux, and sat down on his bed, checking his phone for notifications. He opened it and realized he had a text from an unknown number,

*Unknown* 
About that date, I'm free all day Saturday

*Jungkook*
Saturday it is

Jungkook added Tae to his contacts then put his phone down so he could actually get some sleep for once. Jungkook then remembered he had a trip to America the next morning for work, but he shrugged

"I'll just cancel" He muttered, soon falling into a deep slumber only moments after

(A/n) Idrk what this was, it was just some random idea I had come up with when I was bored. Also one thing id like to say is that you can expect a few chapters coming out either this week or next week, depending on the amount of time I have to write. Thanks for reading and ill see you in the next chapter :)