CH.8 HE'S HERE.

~ slightly mature scene in the beginning.~
************************************
Waking up this morning I could feel it in the air. The calm before the storm, sitting heavy in the air.

The feeling that today everything is going to change, everything is going to be different. The winds of change are here.

Letting the hot water run down my back as I rest my hands on the wall of the shower in front of me, trying to relax my mind and muscles.

Trying to calm my racing thoughts, trying to remind myself that I have nothing to be afraid of, everything will work out.

So lost in thought I did hear the bathroom door open and close again or the shower door being opened.

Didn't realize I wasn't alone tell I felt a hard chest press up against my back and lips kissing my neck.

Jumping slightly I feel a deep chuckle rumble in his chest.

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you darlin" Drex mumbles into my neck as he plants kisses on my neck and shoulders.

"It's okay, I was just lost in thought" I say keeping my eyes close.

"Maybe I can help ease your mind" he says as he pushes my legs apart and bends me a little.

I don't say anything as I feel him angle himself and thrust inside me.

Soon the bathroom fills with the sound of skin hitting skin and his ragged breathe.
Letting out breathy moans I try to keep my mind here on Drex.

It doesn't take long for the tell tell moan the signals that he's close, thankful this was just a morning quickie.

Expecting him to pull out, I'm about to lean back up when he roughly shoves inside me one more time and let's go.

Stunned I push myself up and away from him turning myself around to stare at him in shock.

He just looks at me and shrugs and starts to wash himself. Feeling numb I go about finishing my shower like a robot.

It doesn't really hit me tell I'm standing in the kitchen watching Able eat his breakfast. He just came inside me completely unprotexted.
Watching as Drex just goes about the house like it's no big deal.

I send a text to Chloe and asking her to bring a plan b to the club house this morning.

Looking up as Drex comes into the kitchen.

"I cannot believe you did that" I snap at him quietly.

"What? Came inside you?, my pussy, my choice. See you at the club house" he says as he smirks and drops a kiss on mine and Abels head and walks out the door.

I stare after him dumbfounded and kisses off.

"Go see brober now?" A little voice asks me from the table.

Turning my head I lock eyes with my beautiful little boy.

" soon honey, but first we gotta go see your uncle's, they have some very important friends coming today"

He just nods as I help him down from the table, grabbing his bag we head out the door.

Jamming out to the radio on the way to the club house, I see him nodding his head along.

Even in the worst of mood, my son's make my day. I think to myself as I pull into the lost, already parked are a row of new bikes. He's here.

Taking a deep breath after I park the car, getting out I make my way around the car and get Able out and put him on my hip.

Walking into the club house, see only the prospects out in the main room, the guys must be at church.

Spotting Chloe I make my way over to her and sit next to her.
She smiles at me and hands me a little blue package and takes Abel from my arms and starts cooing at him.

Rolling my eyes at her, I take her water and rip open the pack and take the lone pill inside.

"Do I wanna know why you needed one?" She asks me quietly.

I look at her and then the doors to the chapel.

" ah okay asswhole." She mutters.

Chloe has never been a fan of Drex, they have never gotten along.

I nod my head and turn to face Abel, kissing his little hands as he reaches them out to my necklace.

"I checked on little man this morning when I got off shift, he was sleeping and the nurses said he didn't have much trouble in the night" Chloe tells me as she tickles Abels stomach.

Before I can ask anything back, the chapel doors open and everyone walks out, a group of 3 men I don't know walking out with them. He really is here, I didn't really think he would show.

Kol lockes eyes with me and nods his head to the chapel doors. With a nod at him I kiss Abels hand again as Chloe squeezes mine.

Walking over to the doors I feel my heart drop to my stomach as I walk in the chapel doors and see him sitting at the table with Elijah.

"Hello Arizona" his deep slightly rough voice molds around my body.

"Ghost." I say back softly as I take a seat across from him.

Looking into his deep steel blue eyes, I feel the storm coming.

The storm that's going to change everything. For good or bad.

With my heartbeating out of my chest I keep my eyes locked on his.

I knew this man was going to change my world once again.
************************************

Hello my lovelies!,
Hope you enjoy this chapter! Sorry to leave you hanging for so long, thank you for sticking by me though!!

Sorry for any mistakes. Happy reading

Always nyx.