CH 18. Marks.

Staring at myself in my full body mirror turning to my side to get a better look a voice from the door way draws my attention.

"What do you think?" Ghost husky voice asks me.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that?" I say looking back at him in the mirror.

" Babygirl you might not want to know what I'm thinking." His voice some how got husker.

Bites my lip as I look at him.

He walks over to stand behind me and gently runs his finger on the edge of the tattoo that takes up most of upper back.

"You have no idea how good it feels to see my Marks on your body.. my club mark on your back with my road name. And my name on your side." He says softly into my ear.

"I have a pretty good idea" I say softly
Look down at my side.
The name Grayson spelled out down my side from my bra line down to my panty line in black swirls and vines. With red tints.

Taking up almost my whole back is my claim that tells everyone I'm his woman in our world.

A large skull face takes up most of my back, a crown of black Rose's with drops of blood on them resting on its head, and stretched from shoulder to shoulder in big block black letters is GHOST with blood dripping down onto the crown.
In the teeth of the skull is a K-Bar on the blade Devil saints is written in blood red.

The whole tattoo covers from my shoulders down to a little past the middle of back.

He presses a kiss to the side of my neck, then puts his mouth to my ear as our eyes lock on to each others in the mirror.

"The shadow skull is only for my branch of the mc, the crown of Rose's is saying your a president's woman. Black with red blood says your the Nomads president's woman. The K-Bar is bc I take lives for my club. Of course the name on the blade is the club. And my road name means fuckers need to back off because your mine. The blood is because of who I am. " he says softly in my ear while his finger softly traces the outline of his name.

"Abel is with Cloe he wont be back for a while.. " I say turning around to face him. His hands coming to rest on my hips.
As he raises an eye brow at me.

"I'm not ready to cover up my new tattoos... why dont you get a close look at them" I say softly staring in to his ever expressive eyes as I bite my lip.

"What are you getting at Babygirl?" His slightly raspy voice sends shivers through my body.

Walking around him I make my way to the edge of my bed, looking back at him over my shoulder I drop the towel I was using to cover my naked chest. Leaving me standing in a pair of panties that leaves little to the imagination.

His raspy chuckle sounds in the room " thank fuck you were wearing Jeans while Ram was here doing your tattoos. I'd have to fucking kill him if he got to see this sight" hes his voice getting deeper as he talks.

"I think I deserve something for what you put me through to mark me a 24hr tattooing with only small breaks in between was brutal" I say softly to him.

"Hmm maybe your right Baby that was a little brutal. What do you think you deserve?" He asks his voice now a raspy growl.

With my eyes locked on his I slip my into the sides of my panties and slide them down my hips tell they hit the floor and step out of them.

I feel the heat radiating from Ghosts now bare chest as his hands grip my hips.
"Get up on the bed, your back to me hands and knees, your feet on the edge" he practically growls out.

Soon with his hands guiding me I'm on my hands and knees.

"Fuck.. bend a little more baby and look back at me I wanna see your eyes too" he says as his hands softly run up and down my body.

Looking back at him as his eyes trace over my body his hands following, the feel of his slightly rough hands on my soft skin sets my blood on fire.

"The things I'm going to do to you baby, you wont be able to walk, let alone get out of this bed. I'm going to worship this body, the body that know belongs to me. I'm going to love every part of it, because this body gave me my sons.
And this body will be the body that carries more of my sons.
I'm going to kiss, lick, and bite every inch of you, bit right now I'm going to watch my club tattoo with a road name on your back as I take you from behind, then when I get tired of that sight I'm going to turn you so I can watch my name on your side as I take you again. Your going to be weak and have no energy when I'm done baby" he tells me as he runs his hands on my body.

His eyes lock with mine as he lines himself up at my opening. "You ready baby? Final part of making you mine, the second I'm in that's it your completely mine"

With a gasp i nod" I'm ready"
With that he pushes himself inside me.
As I gasp he growls out" mine".
************************************

Hello lovelies!,

Hope you like this update more things are coming!!

Thank you for all the love and support  it means alot!

So I have a question for you all

Would you like to see the full R rated version of this chapter?

Please message me and let me know!

Look for more exciting and action packed characters as we near the end of book one!

And as always I love to hear what you guys think.so please dont be shy.

Always Nyx