PREFACE

Hey loves,
He's a sneak peak, sort of a preface.
Something to give you a little idea of the start. Hope you guys enjoy.
Again I'd love to hear from you all, to see what you think.
Always Nyx
************************************

You know that saying when you play with fire, you get burnt?

Yeah I found out first hand how very true that is.

I knew who he was from the first moment I locked eyes on him in that night club.

The night club I wasn't even supposed to be at.

Maybe I was stupid, or maybe I just didn't give a fuck. I was sick of always doing what my family told me to do.
I want freedom, I want to live.

When I think back on it with a completely sober mind, I know I was incredibly  stupid.

Going into rival territory, going to a club that the rival club owns. Yeah pretty fucking stupid.

I knew who he was, though I've never met him face to face, he was a legend, people feared his name.

And I could see why, tall, dark, tattooed up, and eyes a cold steel blue.

Yup I was stupid, really stupid to be
playing this kind of game. Especially with him.

I felt my blood run cold,  then burn hot when his eyes met mine across the VIP section.
Just one look was all it took. I was a gonner.

Parts of that night are still a bit fuzzy.
when I got on the back of his bike, the  feel of the wind hitting my heated skin is my first clear moment now.

I wasn't stupid drunk, I was buzzed, on the alcohol, the few hits of weed I took and even more so high off of him.

Sometimes as I think back it's like watching someone else's life,

My fuzzy memory of   walking  into his house.
The heated way path to his bed, the wild discarding of clothes.
The almost animalistic way he tossed on his bed back first and topped me.

I remember very clear  every heated kiss, every fevered touch.
I remember his body on top of mine.
The up close look at his tattoo covered body.
Every single moment of passion I remember very well.

He told me, he was going to ruin me for other guys, I was gonna want more. I was going to ache for something only he could give me.

How very right he was.

He was hands down the best I've ever had.

He knew who I was the moment he saw me as well. He knew I was untouchable. Knew i am a founding Presidents daughter and the sister to the current president of the mother charter.
He just didn't care.

I got my night of freedom, he got some warm body for the night. We were both done. Or that's what I believed.

Waking up the next morning sore in places I've never been sore before and a familiar ach between my legs, in unfamiliar bedroom I knew I was in deep shit.

Looking down at the tattooed covered arm draped on my bare stomach and following it to the body and face of the man next to me.

My breath was lost, I was in deep shit, I had hoped I dreamt it all. I could not really have been stupid enough to sleep with my family's club rival, let alone the worst member of all..

But no matter how many times I blinked it was all real.

I remember  the panic that hit my body.

I had to get out of here, I had to leave before he woke up. Before he figured out who I was.

I hoped he was drunk enough he though I was some nameless Bimbo stripes from his club.

Slowly slipping  out of his bed, looking  around for my clothes. I remember that all to well.  Finding my dress on the floor by the foot of the bed, my panties  shredded all over the bed and floor, and no bra to be seen.
I remember thinking fuck my life at that moment too.

Putting on my dress quickly,  looking for my shoes.  Finding One in the hall way to the bedroom and the other   some how on the dresser? On the other side of the room..
Snatching them up as fast as I can and dashing  out of his room and through his house.

Finding my cluch on the table by the door.
Holding my breath as the door shuts behind me with a soft click. Letting it out when I dont hear anything.

walking a block away from his house to call a cab. To get the hell out of this this town.

And the one thing I remember the most While waiting for the cab to pick me up, I promising  myself  that know one will ever know what happened.
That I had to keep it to myself.
It was only one night, know one will ever know. Just one meaningless, mind blowing night.
That was it. I'd never have to think of it again.
How very wrong I was.

************************************
The other chapters will be written normally and with a lot more detail. I might put the full scene as a flash back in later chapters.
Hope you liked it, as always please let me know what you thought,

If you like the idea and want to read the full scene?
Comment please I promise I'll answer back. And please vote.
Thank you guys.
Always Nyx.