chapter 9 - "halloweens a bitch"

song for chapter:
desperado- rihanna
(highly recommend + put on repeat)

his hands gripped hard onto the defined dip in my hips. my legs wrapped around his torso keeping my body close to his.

my back pushed against a wall hard as one of his warm toned hands glided along my skin until it reached my neck.

slowly he began to apply pressure making the situation more sexy than it already was.

my kiss against his swollen lips deepened as my hands began to softly tug at his messy brown hair.

his lips traveled slowly from my lips to the skin next to my ear.

"do you want to?" his raspy voice whispered into my right ear sending chills along the sides of my body.

letting light breaths leave my mouth, I closed my eyes as my chest huffed up and down. "do what?"

I opened my eyes after a long silence; my lungs still wanting air.

his eyes were holding down on mine, almost as if he were waiting for me to look at him.

"let's fuck." he whispered using all the seduction he had left in him.

I watched him look at me like I was about to be his next meal; intimidating.

I was what he was desiring more than anything, more than he's ever wanted anything ever before.

but I don't know if he's the one I want.

[ 2 HOURS EARLIER ]

"you're looking like a badass tonight, aren't you?" I commented on graysons halloween costume.

he was wearing his normal clothes with a black jacket from supreme. over his mouth, he had a supreme mask.

he put a grey hat over his pushed back hair and even cut two lines in his eyebrows for this costume.

"you should see ethan. he definitely beat me with his outfit this year." grayson chuckled.

oh shit. what could he be dressed as?

"playboy bunny or ariana grande?" graysons eyebrow perked upwards while scanning the white laced body suit that covered my body.

"either or. they are both iconic." i shrugged.

"she could have looked even more like a bunny if she wouldn't have worn the black jean shorts over the body suit." ivy crossed her arms pretending to be mad at me.