chapter 15 - "words to describe this girl"

song for chapter:
sexy bitch - david guetta
(highly recommend + put on repeat)

[ trust me and listen to it]

my eyes traveled around the familiar house that I've known since I started freshman year.

the only difference was all of the people inside of it.

sidneys going to regret throwing this party when she see's all of the trash covering her floors and counter tops.

"they're here." ivy's breath hitched silently as her eyes glued to the front door.

i turned around on my heel to the front of the house, seeing ethan, grayson, josh and a couple of other guys walk into the house gaining everyone's attention.

ethan was wearing grey joggers with a black tee shirt that was covered by a black denim jacket. a grey beanie pulled back his hair letting his curly wings peak out.

as dramatic as it sounds, multiple girls approached them as they walked into the house

my eyes caught onto ethan making this whole situation feel as if it were in a slow motion.

being the good guy he is, he greeted the people that were approaching him as he walked in. his smile was glowing throughout the whole room hitting me directly in my heart.

his eyes traveled to me.
carefully he took his time looking from my face, traveling all the way down to my legs.

a smirk grew onto his face while his jaw dropped, his tongue licking the inside of his cheek.

his eyebrow pulled upwards finally looking back up to my eyes.

"come here." ivy pulled my wrist towards the bathroom causing my sight of ethan to vanish.

"what are we doing?" i questioned as she dragged me into the bathroom, shutting the door powerfully.

she looked in the mirror at her outfit looking like she was stressing.

"do I look good? I feel like I'm way too over dressed." she nervously flattened out her shirt while looking in the mirror.

she was wearing a white top that looked as if it were fluffy, regular high waisted shorts and velvet shoes.