Author Notes

Hey, charming souls who love to get lost in the world of fantastical air and fierce love or just waiting to slay demons with a silver sword.

TO YOU,

I'm really happy and feel appreciated that you chose to read my extraordinary hard-worked book, "THE BENEFITS OF FLIRTATIONSHIP". I love to hear from you guys, about what you like about my perfect babies. Please let me know that I'm not the only one who is relatable to this story. Feel free to comment and share. Don't forget to hit that cute sparkling star.
*innocent eyes with puppy faces*

First of all, if you are going to comment, please do it in a good way. I'm still a kid learning to write. Hell lot of good comments, you are on the top of my kingdom. One bad comment, I would be desolately sad at the bottom of the dark endless pit, telling myself that the world doesn't exist.

*Just kidding. Anyway, no harsh comments, please. *

Second, this story is based on a lot of Experience in my life, my people's lives and extensive research. Life is a rollercoaster and you can never expect that sudden dips, escatic ups and turns.

*anyone waiting? *

Third, I guess that's it. We have come to the end. Home rules will be added on the way through your journey with gorgeous boys and innocent girls. I would also like to dedicate chapters to those who interact a lot. Maybe NOT with me, but at least for Christian, he is the one who had been nudging me all day about this.

Till then.

Meet me in hell,

Yours cunning,
Ms.Classic dark soul.

Readers live a thousand lives before they die. Proud to be one.