Chapter Eight

A/N: Readers who are 18 and below, read at your own risk. This chapter contains scenes that aren't suitable for young readers. :-)           

 "YXEL..." A long moan escapes from her throat when she felt his hand roaming around her body. She is still fully cloth pero ang init na nagmumula sa mga palad nito ay hindi nakatulong upang ibaba ang nararamdaman niyang pangangailangan ng mga oras na iyon. It feels different.

"I love your moans Bee." He said as he trailed some light kisses on her shoulder.

"Xel, I think we shouldn't do it here." She tried, she tried to fight the building heat inside her body. She can already feel the leaking between her legs making her feel more uncomfortable.

"Don't fight it Bee." Mabilis nitong siniil ng halik ang kanyang mga labi habang dinala nito ang mga braso niya sa leeg nito. "I want you more than you think I could ever want someone, I need you." Bulong nito sa kanya sa pagitan ng mga halik nila.

He knocked his tongue on her lips and with open for him. He wants to explore her being and she does want the same. She opened up for him and he gladly invaded her mouth tasting her insides.

Nakakabaliw na pakiramdam ang bumubuhay sa buong pagkatao niya. Hindi na niya kayang pigilan ang kanyang katawan, hindi na niya kayang lokohin ang kanyang sarili. Hinayaan niyang gawin nito ng lahat ng gusto nito. His palm slowly makes it way between her legs feeling her wetness.

"You are wet Bee." Anas nito.

"I want you now, I want you Allyx." Ungol niya. His fingers found her spot behind her leggings and start to rub it gently. Even with the cloth she can still feel him, her skin is as hot as the sun. It was the first time a man touches her there.

His other hand starts to play her mounds above her shirt. Gustong-gusto na niyang hubarin ang saplot niya sa katawan. His kisses turn crazy when he starts to nibble her jaw until it reaches her earlobes.

He is tagging her shirt wanting to rip it. Kung paano nito natanggal ang hook ng kanyang bra ay hindi na niya maalala, masyado na siyang nadadarang sa ginagawa nito sa kanyang katawan. She can even feel the delicious feeling between her thighs as he keeps on rubbing her there.

"Wait lang Allyxel, stop. There's something--." Napahawak siya sa braso nito dahil may hindi pamilyar na pakiramdam na sasabog sa kanyang katawan. Akala niya ay titigil ito pero mali siya dahil imbes na sundin ang utos niya ay mas lalong naging marahas ang paghagod ng daliri nito sa bahaging iyon ng kanyang katawan. Napaarko ang kanyang likuran at mariin na napakapit dito.

"Allyx, no." she protested but her hoarse voice betrayed her.

"Release it Bee." A few more strokes and her world spins, her legs are turning jelly. Her body violently shakes as the delicious body spasms continue to strikes her senses. "Good?" nakakalokong tanong nito. Nanghihinang inirapan lang niya ang lalaki, wala siyang sapat na lakas upang makipagtalo dito.

Inalis nito ang daliri nito sa pagitan ng kanyang mga hita, at mabilis na hinubad ang suot niyang leggings.

"You want more?" may more pa? "I want to give you more than that." He pulled her closer to him, her legs over his shoulder while her wetness is facing him. She closed her eyes tightly. She's too embarrassed with the position but she doesn't have more energy to move. "Let me taste your honey Bee."

His lips gently planted some hot kisses on the inner sides of her thighs until it reaches his destination. A loud gasps escape from her lips when his tongue doubles the tingling sensation, she can feel the strokes of his tongue on her swollen wetness.