↳ ROUND ➌ - playoffs

Welcome to the PLAYOFFS ELIMINATION ROUND of the 2018 WASTE THE NIGHT AWARDS!

I want to give a huge THANK YOU to everyone participating in this new wave fanfiction competition. Whether you are a judge, a competitor, or both, THANK YOU for being a part of this passion project of mine. Without your enthusiasm and constant support, this first edition of Waste The Night would not be what it is today.

 Without your enthusiasm and constant support, this first edition of Waste The Night would not be what it is today

The upcoming chapters of the book will be your TOP 3 stories in each category for Round 3.

If your story has not moved forward, please do not feel discouraged. Writing can be a great medium for self expression and therapy. Continue to express, to write, to learn, and to practice this wonderful art form. Your story is STILL in the running to win an award in the Vanguard Category.

Unfortunately, three categories have been eliminated: Best Trailer, Best Cover, and Best Story Description.

I'm incredibly sorry if you are one of the authors who has entered the above categories, but with the lack of entries, I decided to take away those divisions. If you are the judge for those categories, and you'd like to continue judging but for a different category, let me know.

Judges - I will send you a PM later today with more details and your assessment form. But you may go ahead & start reading. If you are a judge for best short story, I have already PM'd you with your assessment form. Let me know if you need it again.

Thank you again for your participation and support!

Your Host,
Audrey (audreyeve)