Hey, I Wrote An Article ❤

Hey friends!

Hey friends!

I'm here to tell you that I wrote an article for 's "The Fan Fair." It is a special piece of writing that means so much to me, and I would really appreciate it if you could take the time to check it out.

The article is called "How The 5SOS Fandom Taught Me About Girl Power" and it highlights the mind of a young, teenaged girl who grows up to learn that girl on girl hate takes us backwards in a thriving movement.

I'm that girl.

When I wrote my story "Drunk Words, Sober Thoughts," and crafted Ari Quiroz as the book's heroine, I designed her as a badass female with no fucks given. There's many instances in which Ari criticized Katie McQuiad for being a "slut." So what if Katie was a sexually active teen? That doesn't mean she's unintelligent or didn't have any talents. Yea Katie was a bitch, but she was a bitch because she's cruel... not because she could embrace her sexual fierceness.

As I grew up, I grew as a writer too. If you read my books— and THANK YOU if you have, you might notice how my heroines have shifted since writing DWST. Ari criticized Katie for the wrong reasons. But in my Ashton story entitled "Slapshot," Karris Villanueva criticizes Tegan for her terrorizing character, not for her looks, and certainly not for her sexual power.

Anyway, the article I wrote can be found on Fanfic's official Wattpad account in their magazine called "The Fan Fair." Please vote if you like it, and comment your thoughts. I'll be responding to them :)

With love,
Audrey ❤️

With love, Audrey ❤️