I climbed on the bed and sat on his laps. I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him.

Yes I have decided to give him my all. I'm ready. I know khalifa's the man for him. I want him to take me. To show me true love.

he responded and kissed me back. I tried pulling his shirt over his head but he stopped me. We looked deep in our eyes. I was panting as hell.

He gave me this questioning look. "Anu what are you doing?"

”i'm ready. I want you to make love to me. I want to Give you all of me " I tried kissing him again but he pulled his face away.

"What? I thought you always wanted this " I asked getting frustrated. He has always wanted this. Now that I am  giving it to him but he's rejecting.

"Yes wanted but I've decided we won't do anything until we get married. Your virginity is so precious to you and i'm ready to wait until you're fully mine. I also want you but we have to do this right. You understand me?" I nodded, slightly disappointed  and kinda embarrassed 

He kissed my forehead and placed my head on his chest. That was how I fell asleep,On khalifa's chest .

~~~~
My meeting with khalifa's mom is this evening. She invited us to dinner. I didn't do anything really important today. I stayed indoor preparing. Lifa had some business to handle so I was home alone most of the day.

Khalifa came back a while later, took a shower and changed into something casual. I wore my six pieces gown and covered my head with a turban. Not because i'm trying to make an impression but because it fits my outfit. I applied light make up

While later, we drove out of the estate into the beautiful city of Abuja. My heart beating like crazy. Nervous is an understatement to what I feel Now.

Soon After he drove into this beautiful mansion. This place sure looks like a palace. Lifa drove into the compound and it look likes cars are being sold here. I counted 14 cars in total. Not just ordinary cars, Cool and expensive  rides.

Lifa came out of the car. I was so nervous to come out. He came to my side of the car, Opened the door for me. I looked at him. He laughed slightly.

"You know you look cute being nervous" I rolled my eyes at him. "Babe you have nothing to worry about. Trust me. You'll love her " he stretched his hands out and I took it, I came out of the car.

Khalifa led the way to the main entrance holding me. He opened the glass door and we came in the house, we turned to the left and walked into a  room,it was a loungue. He continued walking straight and we came into a room. This time a living room.

This room is big. Damn . Bigger than my  whole apartment in Lagos . A chandelier hanging . The room painted all white. Golden chairs neatly arranged, a glass table at the center.  A  big flat screen tv taller than I am  suitated in front of me. I looked around. This house is beautiful. Damn.

"Baby you can have your seat now while I go get my mom " he said. Then this lady came in.

"Salamalaikum  " she greeted.  I guess she's a maid with the ways she's dressed and the way she's acting.

"Walaikum salam.....where's my mom "

"She's in the third living room with your sisters"

"Okay thank you "