41

"Play nice now, kitten." Yoongi could see the way her eyes narrowed as they approached a group of men. Even if her stomach was going off with worry. Because she didn't know. Didn't know how dangerous they were. And didn't know just what they were going to be discussing about.

But it was then that she realized that the other boys were behind them. Making her more than at ease as the feeling of Yoongi's arm, came around her waist. All while the man kept her pressed into his side. Wanting to make sure she knew. . . that he was there.

"Yoongi." And it was his voice that caught Yoongi's attention. Having belonged to the man who pulled away the cigarette laced amongst his lips. Allowing for the smoke to meet with the air, in which he stuck his hand out for the younger to hold. Completely exposing the tattoos running along his neck as he tilted his head ever so gently. Making Ming's grasp on Yoongi's arm further tighten. Because the man was different. Too different. And she could feel the arrogance coming off his being as she watched the two greet each other. Even if the tension was already there. Causing the aura to be one of such fear.

"JiSung." Yoongi couldn't help but smirk. Too uncaring to pay any further respect to the man who was so different from him. His black hair long, and pulled into a man bun. And body lean yet broad as his eyes moved over to Ming. Staying there long enough to have Yoongi notice. And he did. He noticed the way the girl looked dazed as well. Practically being demolished by the man himself.

"You're here to make a deal with me, not fuck my girlfriend." With a grunt, Yoongi scoffed out the words. Glaring over at the man who looked away almost instantly. Because he knew that Yoongi wasn't one to play with. Everyone did.

"R-right." Stuttered out, JiSung shook his head. Reluctantly breaking eye contact with the girl who could feel the sudden tightness of Yoongi's hold on her. And the same girl being someone he had never felt such a pull towards before. "I wanted to ask a favor."

And JiSung watched as Yoongi scoffed. Giving the most nasty glare towards the girl before lulling his head back with a sigh. Too annoyed to do so much as talk anymore. Because Yoongi wasn't friendly like that. Wanting to handle nothing more than business itself.

So with a jerk of the head, Yoongi signaled for him to speak. All while the feeling of Ming's hand coming against his torso, resonated through his system. Resting there just lightly enough to calm him down. But he wouldn't. Wouldn't feel any sort of relief.

"I need 50,000." JiSung placed the cigarette back to his lips. Disregarding the earlier tension, before straightening out the suit he attired. The same suit being one that fit so well against his body.

"And in return I'll give you 3 kilos." JiSung turned his head. Looking back at his guys who only nodded before his gaze could do so much as meet Yoongi's again.

"I have people in Shanghai that'll bring the drugs into Seoul for you. And the rest we'll handle ourselves—"

"When do you need it by?" Yoongi cut him off. Acting arrogant enough to make JiSung laugh underneath his breath, before voicing out an annoyed next week. Seeing as though he had no where near as much power as Yoongi himself. Even if Yoongi had the money. . . while JiSung had the drugs.

But Yoongi didn't speak. Didn't do anything more than give a nod towards the man who watched as he turned to look at his own boys. Signaling that everything was handled before pulling Ming further into the casino. All while the rest went to do their own things.