26

Ming could feel his fingers running along the skin of her waist. Her waist that was pressed up against his own as she kept her head on his chest. Having finished doing some of the most sinful things with the man himself. Yet things that felt so necessary as she kept her eyes trained ahead of her. Even if she knew that time was only wasting. And that she needed to finally tell him.

"Yoongi. . ." Her voice was so gentle. And he watched the way she moved herself away from him with the covers tight around her body. Her body that had been writhing underneath his own just a few minutes ago.

"What he told me was brief." Ming could feel the angst eating way at her being. Unable to even keep eye contact with the man because god was he fucking intimidating. But Yoongi was quick to take hold of her chin. Having made the girl look at him. And him only.

"Tell me. . ." He sounded so dominant. Dominant enough to have Ming's lips trembling ever so softly as her gentle eyes stayed locked onto his dark ones.

"He wanted me to start with trust. To have you feel comfortable with me. And to have you introduce me to the boys and to your private life." Ming shook her head. Having moved her gaze down because she couldn't stand to look at the one person who she knew her brother hated. Yet the one person who she herself couldn't stop from wanting.

"So I listened to him. I let him have me get close to you all while figuring out how you were going to handle the deal. Because he wanted to kill them on the night of the delivery. To kill Taehyung. . . and Jungkook. . . and all of them that work for you. Because he wants for you to know how it feels. How it feels to lose the people you love—"

"Oh come on, Ming. . . don't tell me he's that fucking stupid." Yoongi couldn't help but laugh. Having caught just how startled the girl looked as he did so. Because Yoongi was ruthless. Always so fucking ruthless.

"Yoongi—"

"SeJun should know by now that I'm always 10 steps ahead. . ." Yoongi let himself take hold of the girl. The same girl who's stomach had never flopped so hard before, all while her heart continued to beat in an uncomfortable manner. Because she never knew with Yoongi. No one ever did.

"I know how much your brother hates me. . . and how much he'd loved to see the boys dead." Ming could feel the way his lips came in contact with her neck. The gesture alone enough to have her breath hitching as the softness of her fingertips ran themselves along his undercut. Because he was always so cynical. Yet so captivating to the girl herself.

"But Yoongi, I don't want to see them die." Ming kept her fingers in his hair. All while the man's lips became a little more devious. Having moved themselves down the softness of her shoulder. And to the base of her collar bones that would have the girl whimpering each time he became a little rougher. But it was true. Because Ming didn't want anyone getting hurt. Didn't want to see anyone die because of her. But someone would. Because all actions come with consequences.

"Kitten. . ." She could feel the way he stopped. Having met her eyes that were so innocent when catching his own. Yet he could see the underlying danger. He always could.

"You think I don't have everything planned out already?" His words were so arrogant. Because Yoongi hated when people questioned him. Or did anything more than side with the man who watched the way her hand slid itself down to his chest. Causing the tension to only grow. Because it always did.

"Then tell me—"

"Oh come on, kitten. . . how can I let myself do that?" Yoongi could see the irritation in her gaze. Her gaze that glared at him as his fingers met with her waist all over again. Because Ming didn't care to question him. Didn't care to make him angry. Didn't care to do anything more than release an annoyed huff from her lips.

"You know I'm on your side, Yoongi." Ming shook her head. Having dropped her head down just enough to have their lips brush with each word she so softly let out.

"You killed his only love, Yoongi. You killed his only love and that practically killed him too." He could see the tears welling in her eyes. Tears that Ming herself didn't even know were there as Yoongi tilted his head. Having gazed down her body ever so quickly. Because he could feel it. It being the one thing that had his stomach going nauseous. And the one thing that had him letting out a scoff before he could do so much as give in. Because he couldn't. He couldn't change.

"I know that he can't be helped. That he's hit rock bottom and that there's no hope for saving him. But he's still my brother, Yoongi . . . he's still my brother."

"And that's my point." Yoongi took hold of her jaw. Having let her feel the way he brushed his nose against her own. And the way their lips connected ever so lightly. Because he knew she was giving in. She always did.

"The only way I can trust that you're on my side. . ." She could hear the way his words trailed off. Just like the kisses that met with her neck all over again. "Is if you kill him. . . yourself."