16

"You ready, kitten?" Yoongi looked down at the girl who's dress met with the tips of her heel clad feet. All while he himself attired an all black suit just like the rest of the boys. And with an eye roll, Ming let a sigh escape her lips that were painted the color of red. Having voiced out an annoyed yes before allowing her arm to interlock with his own. His own that had her somehow feeling safe because she knew that he was armed. And that every single one of them. . . were strapped as well.

"You look beautiful." It was Jin's whispering voice that caught her attention as he walked past the woman. Having felt the way his lips brushed against her ear. And the the way they smirked while doing so. But she stayed silent. Ignoring the boy who took place beside a group of men deep within the casino. Looking normal as ever amongst the other crowds of people that scattered the area. Every single one of them attired in formal clothing.

And she could feel the way they watched her as Yoongi led her to the same group of men. The men he was going to be doing business with. And the men who were practically eye fucking the woman as she stood there. Having began to subconsciously tighten her grasp on Yoongi's arm, all while the man leaned down just enough to let his lips meet with her ear. Wanting her to know that she was safe. Because she was.

"Kitten. . ." She could feel his breath on her skin. And the way he slid his arm around her waist. Making sure she was as close to him as possible.

"I promise. . . they won't hurt you." And she knew it. Knew it the minute Yoongi pulled away. Catching gazes with the same men who took their eyes off her body almost instantly. Too afraid to look any longer. And too afraid to cause Yoongi to do the things that had people scared completely shitless of the man.

"SeJun." There was no denying that the aura became different as Yoongi jerked his head over at the man across from him. Watching the way he smirked, before allowing himself to take hold of Yoongi's hand. Feeling the immediate strength in his grasp. Seeing as though the two didn't give a single fuck if each other were to be alive. . . or dead.

"It's been a while, huh?" Yoongi hated small talk. And SeJun knew that. So he let the words slip his tongue in the most arrogant manner, all while his head tilted ever so gently. And Ming could feel it. Could feel the tension that only grew stronger as Yoongi chuckled underneath his breath. Taking a quick look around them only to spot everyone minding their business. Not worried at all about him and his men. Because they knew what they were doing and how to do it. They always did.

"Oh come on, SeJun. . . you know I stay busy." Ming could hear the danger in his words. Making her stomach drop ever so subtly while peering back at Taehyung who only winked at the girl. The same girl who didn't know what to do with herself. Because this was all so new to her.

And with a laugh, SeJun shook his head. Clasping both of his hands together in an amused manner while Yoongi smirked at the man. Feeling the way Ming stayed close to him. And the way she didn't move a single inch.

"I heard business has been good for you lately. . . so let's see what we can do, huh?" SeJun met Ming's eyes. Looking up and down the woman's attire. Making her blood boil almost instantly. "But please. . . introduce me to her first."

And there it was. The same nervous behavior that began to resurface her being as Yoongi held her against him. Whispering out a sultry go ahead, kitten because there was no denying the pride he expressed while showing her off.

"It's, Ming." She gave a bow. Having to hold herself back from scoffing as she took hold of his hand that he extended just for her. "Nice to meet you."

And she could feel the way his grasp tightened as she tried to retrieve it. Making her stomach bubble with immediate worry as he rose her hand up to his lips. Keeping their eyes locked while doing so only to caress the woman's skin ever so subtly.

"Beautiful face. . ." He let her go. Causing the aura to become stiffer than it already was. "Beautiful body. . . " He let his eyes rake down her attire all over again only to meet with Yoongi's that were dark enough to have Ming's blood run cold. "How'd you get so lucky?" 

And with a quick transfer of her gaze, Ming could see just how clenched Yoongi's jaw was. And just how stiff he had become as she let her hand run up his chest and to his cheek.

"Calm down." Her voice was nothing more than a whisper. And she watched as he gave her a look of confusion. All while feeling the way she pressed her lips against the skin just below his ear. Making him furrow his brows ever so subtly at the girl who whispered out her final it's okay. Letting her head rest against his shoulder as she pulled away. Not having wanted Yoongi to snap. Security was everywhere.

But Yoongi stayed silent. Giving nothing more than a scoff towards the elder who knew that he had gotten underneath Yoongi's skin. Just like he wanted to.

And with a chuckle, SeJun clicked his tongue. Resting his hands in the pockets of the slacks he attired, all while peering his gaze around at the people amongst them.

"I need 100 kilos." He didn't want to play anymore. Didn't want to do anything but secure this deal that had his ass on the line. Because constant deals were were being made. And time was running out.

"For how much, huh. . .we both know you like to be cheap these days." Ming could practically hear the way Yoongi smirked. And the way he chuckled ever so softly at the man who let the length of his tongue rest at the corner of his mouth in amusement.

"Oh come on, Yoongi, there's no need to be so harsh." SeJun grinned. Noticing that they had been talking for longer than necessary. Because both preferred to be quick with the way they handled things. And discreet in their style of persuasion.

"I'll have my people transfer the money to you by the end of next week. . . and I'm sure 2 million would make you happy, huh?"

"Very." Yoongi gave a smile. Cocking his head to the side while doing so, all while tugging Ming even closer to his body. His body that felt so warm against her own as she met SeJun's eyes ever so quickly.

"Then I'll see you next week. . . and make sure it's pure. Its hard getting anything that's not been cut these days." There were no more words to be said. Because Yoongi knew what he meant. Knew that he went to him for that exact reason, because finding pure cocaine was almost impossible. Seeing as though others would try and make the most profit they possibly could. And that the substance could lead to further addiction if cut properly.

So with one last look towards Yoongi and his boys, SeJun turned around. Gesturing for his men to follow him, in which they did almost instantly. All while Yoongi did the same. Having Ming lock her arm through his own as she scoffed up at him in annoyance.

"How do you deal with people like that?" Yoongi couldn't help but laugh at her words. Having brought the girl over to where the rest of the boys stood near the roulette table. Letting her feel the way he pressed her up against it from behind. And the way his head buried itself into her neck, as the length of his arms wrapped themselves around her waist.

"You get used to it, kitten." His voice was so deep. Holding a new kind of emotion within it as his breath met with her skin. Just like it did earlier. And just like it did every time he'd whisper something undeniably inappropriate into her ear during class.

"But now we can finally. . . enjoy the night."