10

"Bold move." Yoongi grumbled out with a chuckle. Lifting up the playing cards he held just enough to see his deck as he met Jimin's eyes. Jimin being the boy who watched the older throw out two sets of black chips. Gripping ever so heavily onto his cards while meeting Taehyung's gaze. Because Taehyung was always better when it came to playing poker. And he fucking loved to win.

So with a smirk, the dark haired boy let his tongue rest right at the corner of his mouth. Having pushed up the green, circular glasses he attired while voicing out an amused check. Letting Yoongi know that he wanted to play. And that the game. . . was just getting started.

"So. . ." The tension was still there. But it was Hoseok's voice that cut through it. Leading to all the attention being casted on him as the man lifted up the bottle of soju he held. Allowing for the burning liquid to caress his throat. But he loved the way it felt. He always did.

"How's that new girl you've been selling to?" Yoongi knew exactly who he was talking about. Having peeked his interest almost instantly as he grinned. Raising his own bottle of soju to his lips before downing the clear liquid.

"She's been fine." Hoseok watched the way he smirked to himself. And the way he flipped the poker chips he held, between the slimness of his digits. All while Taehyung's laughter filled the air. Because next was the reveal of his deck. Showing off that he had indeed won.

"Now come to daddy. . ." The younger couldn't help but look over at Yoongi as he pulled the poker chips his way. But Yoongi didn't care. Having been too immersed in the conversation with Hoseok. The same conversation about the girl. . . who he was trying to get wrapped around his fingers.

"Say Yoongi. . ." It was Jin's smug voice that had him peering over at the man himself. Catching sight of his bottom lip stuck between his teeth while his head tilted. And all with his eyes narrowed in the most arrogant manner. Making Yoongi tilt his own head with yet another smirk. "Can I tap that?"

Jin couldn't deny that he didn't want the woman. Having been intrigued by her since the first day they spoke. Because something about her was different. Almost challenging in a way if he were to judge correctly. . . and what man doesn't love a challenge?

But Yoongi only chuckled however. Finishing off the bottle of alcohol sat before him only to toss his deck over at Jimin who took it with a grin. "Hands off pretty boy. . ." He leaned into the table. "That ones mine."