bubbly ~ dylmas

Based on the song Bubbly by Colbie Caillet

Dylan had been awake for a while now, laying in bed. He'd been thinking, of course, about the blond haired boy lying next to him.

Every time he saw that cute, happy, bubbly face of his he'd get the tingles in a silly place. He'd curl his toes, then he'd crinkle his nose. Wherever the feeling went, Dylan knew that it was because Thomas made him smile. It made Dylan feel like a little kid again, like a child in love.

He always wished for Thomas to stay with him, but being actors, they both had busy lives. All he wanted to do was take his time with Thomas, however long they had together, wherever they were at the time.

He got up, going over to the window. He stared at the droplets of rain falling on the glass. Winter had just ended, and spring was constantly raining on them. They'd always find a safe place to hide, usually cuddling in bed or on their couch under the warm covers. It always gave Dylan that bubbly feeling, and he loved it.

He heard Thomas stir and wake behind him, turning to see him rising out of bed to join him by the window. "Love, why are you up?"

Dylan just shrugged. Thomas wrapped his arms around him, pressing his lips against his shoulder. There it goes again, starting in his toes. He crinkled his nose, and felt Thomas smile.

"What're you thinking about, Dyl?" Thomas left small kisses along his shoulder to the base of his neck, and he smiled. What could he say? How do you even explain that feeling?

"Mmm," Dylan turned his head and they shared a gentle kiss.

"Come back to bed," Thomas whispered against his lips, and he nodded. Thomas walked backwards, still holding Dylan, tugging him into bed. He pulled the covers over them, and Dylan tucked himself against his chest. He felt sort of small, like a child. Everytime Thomas held him, he felt comfortable enough to just take in his warmth.

Just before he fell asleep, Thomas gently kissed his nose. "Goodnight, baby boy."

The feeling blossomed inside of him, and he knew the blush on his cheeks showed it. It starts in his soul, and he loses all control of his emotions. He wanted to stay there forever, taking time together. Wherever they went, deep down, Dylan knew. He hadn't told Thomas yet, but every time he made him smile, he fell deeper in love.

~ ~ ~ ~

AN: Hey lovelies! 

this is inspired by Bubbly by Colbie Caillet, a song that never fails to calm me down.

Hope you all are doing well, i'm writing a new book for you guys!

See you in the next chapter!