C13 Remind me to kill him.

With every Happiness, there comes darkness . It will always come no matter what.  You cannot have happiness without darkness, the two cannot exist without the other.

School days finally came,  like thank gawd.  I can't stand how creative i get when i am alone in my room. Lets say i accidentally created mustard gas...

Snow was still here, fuck snow. It always too cold for me. Bloody global warming, those Chinese people polluting the environment. Only one Ching Chong that i dont hate tho,  YiYun the Hacker Boi.

I arrived at the classroom,  same thing as usual.  Everyone sad,  talking so quiet,  hold the fuck up...
Something is not right here.

I did a head count, one was missing. The fucker Chinese Hacker.
Tho something is off.
I saw Holly sobbing,   Akari trying her best to comfort her.  Prince still has that straight face,  but his eyes tells a different story. His eyes were saddened,  you know a deep pain was in him.
Then again,  that's what i noticed when i looked at him straight in the eye for 37 seconds.

"Ok what's everyone so sad about?  School started?Snow? Or is it that janitor again?  It has to be the jani-"
I said again disturbed by Prince.

"YiYun has lung cancer"
He said so grim.

My world shattered. Reality slapped me in the face reminding me of death. I hate reality already and this fucker brang me back to it.

"He got it from the smoke back in New Year"
He added.

I fucking knew it! The damn tulips with their vapes.  Dammit, stop the act Jason.  Your friend has a chance to die. Fuck it.

I don't care if the school subtract my grades, classmates calling me names,  i need to see my friend.

Without hesitation and thought,  i just pulled Prince, Akari and the crying Holly. I didn't speak to them,  or looked at them.  Just pulled them to the office.

I asked the principal himself to excuse us to go out. At first hebwas having second thoughts,  bullshit.
Finally Prince just presented something infront of the Principal.

"Im so sorry your highness"
He said with fear.

He let us out finally, after 30 minutes of me saying about his mother and such. Mostly unnecessary drama.

We hopped on Prince's limo.  The fucker has a limo that waits for him the whole day,  convenience i guess.
The trusty butler, Oppenheimer,  was waiting at the driver seat.

The gang didn't spoke a word,  just hopped inside.  I didn't know what to say even anyway,  I'd expected myself to say something idiotic. But nothing came to mind.

"Oppen,  YiYun's House.Now"
Prince ordered Oppenheimer.

"Yes sir,  Immediately. "
He said as he stomping the gas.

The limo drove through the traffic streets with ease, Oppenheimer has skills.

While i was entertained by his driving, i checked back on them.
Akari was holding Holly's hand. Holly was crying so hard, her handkerchief was already wet with tears.
Prince forced her to drink some Fiji water that he kept on the mini fridge nearby.

"Hang on there guys,  we're almost there. "
I said trying to ease them.

We finally arrived at his Estate. I immediately ran out of the limo, leaving the three. I don't think what i woudl do, so i acted quickly. The guards recognized me already, they just let me pass.

The annoying servant asked to wear the traditional bullshit again, got no time for that. I just forced him to take me to YiYun's room, as so he did. Fucking orchestra was following me again, it fills the air with calm music. Thats shit dont work at all, i was not calm, as a matter of fact i was at constant stress.