C6 Here comes a table

Something unusual happened. While i was at class i noticed that im wearing socks that doesn't match.  I can't let myself  look not dapper,  im supposed to be slick and cool. A symbol of perfection,  an image of elegance.  Hiding all of that fucked up fetishes inside my mind that is.  Pedophilia and Necrophilia with a dash of racism, a one way ticket to trigger town. Anyways the professor disturbed my trail of thought.

"Class.  Due to bullying,  a new student have been transferred to these room. It may have seem to be that these girl is particular colleague of Jason here.  Treat her nicely"
He announced.

Then a girl came in.  Just a bit shorter than me,  braided long brown hair, Blue eyes,  pretty enough.  But one thing that gave it all off.

"Ey!  Holly the Ikea Table! "
I shouted happily.

"Ey! Jason the Horrible! "
She replied happily also.

She was flat.  Like you could have eaten in her chest,  tried once,  didn't end well.  Still got the scars to prove it.  All of that beauty would be nice but that the thought that she is flat gives it all down.  Everyone sighed as if they had to deal with another Jason,  which they prolly would.  You see,  Holly is more like a sister from a different mother.  She's perverted,  sexual,  has humour,  Beauty same as mine (FYI im more beautiful)  all in all.  A twin.

"Anyone wants to make her a seatmate? "
The teacher asked.

I raised my arm high up to the air. 

"NO! Not you! What about Akari?  You won't mind do you? "
He added.

"Not at all, sir"
As the usual Akari,  she cant decline.

They moved Prince in front of Holly and Akari.  Luck was on my side bois,  Holly is infront of me.  You know what that means,  extreme annoyance.  I started to poke her head. Ahe immediately grabbed my finger, it was fucking thight that it might break my bone.  She slightly glared at me.

"The first thing i guess was that you would do something idiotic. My guess was right"
She grinned.

She let go. Then suddenly she looked at YiYun besides me mischievously.
YiYun saw it and blushed. I poked at YiYun, he instantly looked at me in the eyes with the intention to kill.  Creepy as hell i say, never realized he has that side of him.

"So what did you do now that you transferred here? "
I asoed Holly.

"Nothing much,  just broke some dude's...  Stuff. For making fun of me being flat"
She Replied.

"But i do that to you everyday "
Actually i did.

"Yeah.... But you're my friend.... Right? "
She asked me so slowly.

Taht question brang chills down my spine,  i did not sign up for this.  I just nodded and went back seating. She was cute and all but i think she might be the devil,  well most girls nowadays are like these anyways. She was in the flat kind. We continued back to our class. Holly started to join in to our lunch table. I just realized it was her first time seeing Akari feeding Prince.

"How...long have been dong that? "
She asked uneasily.

"Preety much for a while now,  forgot how long.  Better not complain about it and just move along with it"
I replied.

"Yeah... Tottaly normal i guess."
She then looked at YiYun reading while Eating.

"Hey YiYun,  want me to feed you as well? "
She asked seductively.

"Please let me read"
Answering with a blushed face.

This was so nice that i cant eat, was laughing so hard. Then suddenly Zain with a bandage on his cheek slammed our table,  the usual stuff.  Right before he could speak he noticed Holly holding a fork smiling at him.

"Ill be going... "
He awkwardly answered.

And he went of running.

"Ok what did you do now? "
I asked.

"Just stabbed him with a pencil,  nothing much"
She answered casually while chewing on some salad.

"Did he die? "
I asked with a stern voice.

"No"
She answered

"Shame"
I added

"Shame indeed "
She also added.

These gentlemen and ladies is what you call casual Jason small talk.

"You two look more of a couple"
Prince said.

"More of a friends with benefits. You know me and you were more of a couple back in 1st grade. "
Finishing her sentence with a wink.

Akari looked disgusted, stopped fer for a moment.

"All you did was constantly touching my tigh,  so like. Meh"
Prince added and continued eating.

Akari's eyes went sharp on Holly.  This tension between them is nice,  i can use this. We finished lunch, and walked back.Prince and Holly went aling having small talk catching up with eachother. Unusual that i dont see Akari pressing her tits against Prince while walking,  if that's what you call usual.

While we were walking, i was surprised that Akari disturbed my conversation with YiYun about Gods fucking Humans and their mutant offspring.

"How did Holly ans Prince meet and what's their relationship!?I smell competition "
She asked with gripping tension, and seriousness. It was kinda scary.

"After Jason here bumped to Prince,  Holly helped both of them to stand.  Followed Prince back to his room,  kissing him on the cheek"
YiYun said while reading.

(You know what i would say YiYun with your reading?  Fuck your reading)

"Although,  Prince didn't react to it as usual.  I think she asked him to be his GF,  but he just didn't care about relationships.  I think she lost interest,  or not. You'll never know"
I said menacingly and mischievously.

Her face was priceless. Anger,  fear and a bloodlust for competition.  First time i was scared to make her mad, lost it afterwards for what she did. 

She immediately ran to Holly and Prince,  disturbing their conversation.  Grabbed his right arm thight,  and kissed him on the cheek.  At this point i got tired of reacting to Prince's reaction,  as usual he didn't mind at all. 

Hollywood on the other hand,  her face needs to be taken,  framed and put in the Halls of WTF. Her right eye was twitching,  mouth slightly opened,  the reaction of confusion.

"I promise to be yours, My Prince! "
Akari announced happily.

"K"
All Prince said was potassium. 

"Ok fuck this,  im out. "
Clearly Holly was grossed out.

We continued walking back to our  classroom.  So now kids,  what's the lesson learned here today?  When it comes to lust,  stay aaawwwaaayyy from it.  Especially when its a child.
Who barely talks. And six feet under. And your same sex.  Ok im getting to deep into that weird part. Thats all im out.