C12 (Need help for the Tulips)

New year's eve, and in a pretty good mood tonight.  Gentle hym of drunk gentlemen fills the air with wrong words but full of joy.  Ladies going around and chatting about what Will they do with their year.  Teens going out with their group having fun in the snow before the new year comes.  Children happy that they are allowed to stay up late for the evening.

White shimmering snow reflecting the moonlight,  cold winter breeze and a calm night for a walk.  I was heading to The Third Family party, time to see Prince's mansion.

I was enjoying my alone time under the moonlight,  yeah yeah,  cheesy BS.  But you need a little bit of alone time to think for yourself,  How amazing it was for the year.  My Friends finding their partners,  fills me with joy to know that theyll wont be lonely fucks in the end. I slowed my pace to watch the clouds pass by my head,  the stars bright. The streets were empty, probably everyone in the city was invited. So why the fuck not go right?

All i wished was i was with my mum and dad back home in Wisconsin, but school is school. I decided to pickup YiYun and Holly,  but it seems they went ahead early.  I didn't thought of Akari,  she probably has a ride to take her.  Richies,  am i right?

I finally arrived at the party. How did i guess?  Well looking from the waitresses wearing bunny costumes,  performers doing their act left and right, 10 feet tall speakers pumping out loud ass fuck music,  lights were brightening up the scene. All of that inside the mansion hall,  so it was quite big.  Barely able to find the gang for not one of the butler, Oppenheimer,  found me and brought me to them.  Never expected being delivered by a guy named after the man who created the bomb, I feel like the Nuke that fell on Nagasaki.

"They're you are!  We stopped by your apartment but you already left"
Hollywood immediately said at the glance of my glamorous face in a tuxedo.

"Glad to see you Jason! "
The mountains, oh sorry its new year,  i mean Akari joyfully said.

"Glad to see you two again. Where's my bois at? "
I asked.

"Oh you mean Prince and YiYun?"
Akari asked so innocent.

"No, Mark and Felix.  Ofcourse Them! Where's those Fuckbois at? "
I said woth pride and joy.

"You never change do you?  Its new year's for Pete's sake.  They're at Prince's private terrace. I'll take you to them"
Holly reminding me of my attitude.

She took us through hallways of grand design.  Gold plated statues everywhere,  paintings along the walls of the hallway and Butlers and Maids rushing to serve the guess.  I should steal some of these, quite a fancy paper weight.

We arrived at Jason's room.  Well fuck,  it was a the size of my apartment. More like it was owned by Adults, no toys,  posters, sex tapes,  sex toys or anything teenager.  All it needs is a cologne collection just like my dad... Never mind he had some.

We found Prince sitting on a lounge chair with a glass on his hand,  and YiYun reading with Nacho's on his side.

"So there's my Fuckbois at! Hey Prince remind me before i go to take one of those small golden statues of yours for a paperweight."
I said to Prince glancing at his Garden full of visitors. Maybe fearing that someone might step on his Tulips.

(Dont tell Prince that i may or may not have stepped on his Tulips)

"What!? No and they're not paperweights"
He said in suprise.

"Let's get this party started shall we bois!? "
I shouted happily.

The gang run to the disco hall (Yes they have a disco hall) and danced like no one is looking at us. Me and Holly doing drunk dancing,  YiYun... Reading a book on his hand while dancing , Akari and Prince where getting pretty well.  Prince pulled off some sick moves with his usual bastardy straight face. We partied so much that night, it was a night to be remebered.

A story of an Emotionaless Fuck जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें