I simply nodded and took it. I scanned the items and nodded again.

I turned around and got to work.

***

I cursed under my breath when I couldn't reach the toilet paper that was stacked on the top of the shelf.

I looked around hoping to find salesmen or a stool but found no luck. I frowned and once again tried to reach up.

Two hands snaked around my waist as they lift me up. My eyes widen in the process as I stayed paralyzed.

I looked up to see the toilet paper right in front of me. I took it quickly and jumped out of the strong hands. I took a step back and prepped myself in a defensive position.

A chuckle echoed through the aisle. I took a proper look at the stranger, and that's when I relaxed to see Zayn with his hands up in defense.

"You shouldn't have scared me like that." I said with a frown.

"Well, hello to you too," he said as he took a look at my cart.

"Shopping?" he asked.

I rose a brow. "No, I came here to enroll myself in a bikini competition," I said sarcastically.

"Nice..." he commented with low whistle. "Will I be able to get a peak?" he asked with a smirk. I didn't wait to give him a hard punch on his arm.

"Ouch, women. You hit like a man!" He said with a pout as he rubbed the part where I punched him. I frowned.

"And you whine like a girl." I mocked.

He snorted. "Well, anyway, How are you now? Is everything alright?" he asked this time getting serious.

"Yea I'm fine except for this annoying texts he sends me almost everyday." I frowned.

He sighed. "Well, take care, Okay?" he said. I nodded. He looked at his watch and his eye widen.

"Look, I gotta go. I'll see ya later, yea?" he said as he started to walk away.

"Zayn!" I called out. he turned around.

"Yea?" he asked.

I smiled softly. "Thanks for yesterday," 

He grinned and replied "No problemo" he winked and walked away.

I watched his fading figure walk away before I sighed as I looked back at the toilet paper in my hand.

Well, I better get back to work  too.

***

I walk into my room with a sigh and plopped onto my bed. I groaned and rubbed my soring muscles.

I felt something poking on the back of my hip. I scrunched my forehead in confusion and displaced myself just enough for my hand to reach whatever it was that was poking me.

I took it out to see Heart shaped chocolate box which I recognized from the store.

I raised my eyebrows as I saw a note attached to it.

Dear Blaire,

I'm sorry. I cannot make it today as I have a job to attend. But I promise to pay you a visit as soon as possible. And guess what? I have something amazing planned out for our next meet! ;)

Until then,

The hottest masked man you know,

Syed.

I snorted at the way he described himself. 

I don't think so, buddy. HellooOooOo haven't you ever heard of Batman?!

I peeled the sticky note away and stored it in the box that I had especially kept for these kinds of note just to help myself entertain when I'm bored. And well, the part where you conserve memories too.

Once I made sure it was safe, I opened the chocolate box and popped one in my mouth.

I moaned as the delicacy reached deep down my taste buds.

Hmm...

I made myself comfortable on my bed as I popped another one.

My life has sure gotten weird for the past two months.

I never had any human contact other than the few people that resided in my house, Adham, Sean, Calvin and the men I beat the shit out off.

But now, I am somehow involved in some crazy Gang stuff that I swore to stay out off; I got to know three new people that I am in the process to like, well except for Israel. He couldn't have his head any bigger than it is. But, Zayn and Syed, I kind of like them.

I took another chocolate out of the box.

But my relationship with all of them is just weird.

I'm a female friend of a man whore who hasn't touched me in the 'other way'  in any way. I'm acquainted with a person I have never seen the face off and spend doing some crazy stuff after dawn. And lastly, I'm forced to live with a person I hate the guts off but find Insanely attractive.

I chuckled at the diverse people I tend to attract and ate the last chocolate from the box.

Well, The chocolate box wasn't going to last long anyway...

***

***(A/N) Please vote, comment and share this story with your Wattpad friends.***