Yandere!Author x Reader

So this is a short chapter since it is he finale.Anyways I want to say I will post a thank your chapter after this.After the chapter I will tell you how this book will go.

You were clutching a book,while standing in line. Your favorite author Sushipugs,or any other author,was book signing. After a little digging you found her Wattpad account which coincidently is her  nickname. No one knows her real name except you and maybe a couple others.

Her real name is A/FN(authors first name)A/Ln(authors last name)she hinted it in her books. The Like was growing shorter ad your excitement started to build up.

"Hello Y/N,How have you been?" Author~Chan  spoke out. You were happy she recognized you but then it came to you.

"How do you know my name?"

She smiled brighter and used her pointer finger to draw you closer. You leaned closer and waited for her answer.

"I know everything about you.Your race,Your family line,Where you live and much more."

You backed away in shocked. You turned around and noticed no one but the two of you were here.

"Hmmm?The people were never there Y/N."

Your breath started to speed up and you ran out the door. You looked at the street,again no one was there. You panicked more and started sprinting down the street. Loud footsteps could be heard directly behind you. You picked up the pace. You smiled when you heard the sound of laughter,people talking and the sound of cars. Before you could escape something or someone pulled you into the alleyways nearby.

You struggled trying to push and pry the vigilant off you. They put a white cloth around you and caused you to hold your breath.You started to lose the oxygen. Taking a deep breath of the air as well as the chemicals started to make your eyes fuzzy. Your eyes shut its self closed.

()()()()()(I told you it would get Yandere fast)()()()()

You woke up groggily. You got up from the bed surprised that you weren't chained to the bed or something.

The door opened and in came the author. She held a tray of food with some sort.

"Ah....your awake! I thought I gave you too much chorine."

She placed the tray next to you and sat on the bed.

You instantly got up and ran past the door. You jumped down the stairs and saw the exit. You smiled and opened the door. The smile instantly turned to horror. It was like a maze, there was no way out.

"You get it now. You can't escape the house."

You turned around and was met with A/FN  smiling at you.

"What do you want with me? How do you know who I am?!"

She smiled at you.

"Well I know a lot about you like I said reader~chan. Anyways,Anything I write I think about what I want the readers to take place in.

I control what they read,I control What YOU
Read. You can't escape me."

You backed into a wall.

Tears spilled from your eyes, as author crouched to your crouched form.

Author~chan patted your back before clipping  something on you. You widened your eyes and touch your neck..... a collar?

You push the girl and ran to the door. There was three other hallways. You chose the right one, and again there was another three hallways.

You ran and you turned and you ran and turned.

"WHAT IS GOING ON!!"

You clutched your head. Your brain was pounding.

A/FN walked in with a grin.

"You know you're going to drive yourself Crazy. Why don't you stay with with me. I mean unless you want to stay in this maze."

You felt lost. All you were trying to do was get a book signing..

You put your hand up and author~chan grabbed it.

"You belong to me okay? Because if you don't Well I think I can let you find out....I really didn't think this far"

You followed A/FN to the exit. You closed your eyes and waited to get out.

When you opened your eyes you noticed you were in a basement.

You got us shoved down in the wooden chair. You were in a daze state as your wrist and ankle were bound real tight with leather.

You finally snapped out of the state and struggled. You began to hyperventilate .

"Shhhshhhshhh...... don't fret my reader. I can keep you sane. If I torture you I could break you., but if I let you off the chair you might run away."

You struggled some more

"LET ME GO!!p—-lease"

The author shook her head

"Nu-uh. I will write your life, I will shape your life to however I please....."

She gasped and raised a hand

"Oh I know, how about  I keep you like I keep my pets...."

She did a short pauses

"They die"

Your eyes widen. A black like vine appeared at the corner of your eye. A burning sensation spreader across your face.

"Ah! goodie it started."

You screamed louder. You see the vines cover your left eye.

"Well than reader~chan. Is time for me to go to the library. I have a book signing with my fans or more importantly Reader~chan"

She walked out and turned on the lights. It was then that the screams registered to you. You looked around. Some  other girls were covered in vines and were screaming. The one on the farthest side had been fillet covered in a thorny rose. She didn't speak. The others weren't fairing well. The one next to you had both her eyes in thorns. You looked to the mirror and saw the thorny rose on you left eye traveling to the right.

The window up top had a shadow and you saw her. Author chan was dragging another girl to the bed. She looked at you and smile.

" my rose garden~~~"

I hope you enjoy the ending. Anyways like I promised in the beginning I want to officially say that this book is over. Anyways this book could continue with a very long break. So I want to say enjoy. I will be on break for three weeks or until my school year is over

A chapter should be publish because I want to say thank you