Yandere!Blake x White fang member!reader

Ok so I will be putting names that aren't in every shot like no F/N but something else unless I think you might forget it and I'm bad at fighting scenes

B/N-Brothers name G/N-group name
W/T-weapon type                W/N-weapon name
------0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 0------
Warning super long

Talking to your brother,B/N you heard a racket behind you so you whipped out you talkie and spoke
"What's going on back there"Crashes and yells were all you heard.It was choppy and few words were heard but that was all you needed to hear
"Attacked.......Beacon...students....RWBY"
It was then the line got smashed at the train door was slammed opened by a busty blond.

You and B/N grabbed a weapon behind you back your behind.You of course choosing you lucky W/T
names W/N.You analyzed the four staring at the Faunus behind the bow.You patted B/N'a shoulder before leaning in his ear still keeping your eyes on them."Hey don't worry just protect the collectors till their done I can beat them no problem."You said.He held a shocked face before finally accepting it.He began to walk away stopping at the door and turning towards you "see ya lil sis or should I say Mercy"With that he smiled and was gone.You turned around unconsciously growing a smile[The smile was basically tatsumi smiling at the tournament,akame ga kill]

You cocked you weapon to the gun form and aimed at the blonde"So who's going to fight me first?"
The red head which you assumed was the leader analyzed you and looked for any opened which she found none.She whispered to her team something about ladybug or something like that.

Red turned into some rose petals dashing at your figure slamming her scythe into your chest which knocked you into the ropes of black.Feeling it wrap around your leg and a force tripping you to fall face forward only to figure out fall down isn't something they wanted since the blond manage to swipe a quick knee punch to you chin ultimately knocking 3/4 of your aura out landing you in the red.You groaned as you go up a raised your gun to your head shocking them all.

That shock was what you needed since you flipped
W/N back to Its blade form[it has a blade  somewhere] raising  the W/T before slamming it to the ground causing cracks to mask the floor,big cracks trailing to the targets in which you charge dust to the seals of the floor.Red dust going to Little red, a mix of green and blue dust toward the heiress,Yellow for the miss attitude and your personal favorite the one you made was a grayish blackish color going straight for the Faunus .

You see them go out of shock after 5 seconds,yes it took that five seconds as little red screamed "You could've killed yourselves"

You raised one eyebrow as you did a seductive smirk gaining the attention of the Faunus more.Raising your hand you snapped your finger triggering the dust.Lil red being under the destructive dust exploded her cape on fire as white glistened over her,noting that she didn't get up. You came to a conclusion that that means their aura was drained.As the next dust triggered you turned to see that lightning rained above the blonde like a storm.

You figured that those were sistered as you watch her eyes blare before falling down making a mental note for later as you watch the white coat her.You glared at the heiress before smiling as ice started to coat her and the darkness coating the cat.The shadow was starting to soak the girls aura while replenishing yours.The heiress glared at me but it was clear that she was terrified of you smiled "Thank you for the dust miss schnee.G/N wouldn't have rose up to such fame in the white fang if it wasn't for you".With that you pushed her down when you felt that she got hyperthermia for the time being.Seeing you aura in the green you walked to the cat as she was on one knee,You raised her chin seeing her stare at you a light tint of pink coating her cheeks made you snicker but got in her ear,her cat ear and spoke in a low voice"playtimes over kitty cat~~"Seeing the familiar white you let go before leaving to find a rope.