Yandere?Esdeath x Reader

So I'm sorry if this is late but I procrastinate a lot.Like I promised a new chapter.Next Saturday I will be posting a Yumikuri So figure out who's the Yandere And I spigots in advance for my writing

I don't own akame ga kill or persona 3-5.
On the persona topic I don't know nothing about p4 so bear with me:3
------------------------------------------------------------
T/N-Team name
S/N-sisters name
B/N-Brothers name
P/N-Persona name

"On the right Corner is the undefeated champions The Demons"Wave spoke pointing at the right side of the arena "And on the left side we have T/N"

The crowd erupted with screams and cheers as your team walked the the center with the opponent doing the same things.

It took a lot of effort to convince them to let You fight with them considering you are their younger sister.The three of y'all were sizing up them while giving them the emotionless stare.

Wave moved his hand down signaling the fight had begun.You kicked their team leader in the face pushing them far out giving your siblings enough time to pull their weapons out.

Your big sister,On the right side of you'Pulled out a gun and pointed it at her head while you big brother took a card out.Synchronizing their breathing levels they both spoke ""Per....So...Na""

A bright light shined blinding everyone nearby.You looked at you sister and brother in shock,As did everyone in there did as well.S/N's persona was a Women behind her.Her skin like beach sand with her chestnut hair flowing.She wore white pants and white long sleeves shirt.Metal armor wrapping around both thighs and a golden like chest plate
wrapped around her entire mid body,Behind her was a heart shaped harmonica(Idk).S/N stared at her brothers persona then at him.

B/N's persona Was a man or thing with a robe extending all the way Down only separating at the legs.Speaking of legs 'It' had metal legs and arms.'it' had hands like humans but was metal.'Its right hand holding a staff type weapon with a sword like tip on the top of the staff.'Its' face was metal like a knight only showing its glowing eyes.The back of its head was two white cloths that represents a bandanas end.B/N Turned his head at S/N seeing her persona before meeting her gaze.They both nodded and screamed.

"ORPHEUS!""P/N" (I couldn't find his persona name it's in P4)

With that they shot at their respective targets with inhuman speed.The two opponent hoped back as the two became a blur.The crowd had trouble finding them so they started at you.You were nervous as you dodge two Fist.'This is for the village I need to win this.This should be e-' Your thoughts interrupted but a kick in the stomach forcing you to breath.You sibling gave a worried glance at you resulting in them getting hit.

You smiled as they both nodded and went back to fight.His shoe grinder against you head feeling like he was moving you brain.He stopped and bent down at you.Flipping your body over you wrapped you legs around him and slammed him on the back.All rude insults about your poor village and what he was going to do once he wins came rushing back to you.You straddled him raising you left fist up then down repeating switching hands out you yelled
"Come again" you punched "I'm having" punch
"A little trouble"punch again "Understanding
ya" you continued slamming your fist in his face before getting thrown off as he must've gotten the strength.Your gulped and clicked your teeth.That was your only opening and you ruined it by your rage.You then got picked up and thrown like a rag doll a little below The general.Your bag opened and you mask flew out.You widened your eyes and started to crawl towards it.Felling the mask you stood up.Looking at the mask you started raising it on you face.