Yandere!Yuno x Yukis Sister!reader

Ok sorry for posting late but I'm getting more busier now.Anyways I'm sorry if this is bad it's just kinda hard for me to do and yandere who has a crush especially...Yuno but I will do it.
•0•0•0•0•0•0•0•0•0•0•0•0•0•0•0•0•0•0•0•0

Your name is Y/N Amano.Your the little sister of Yuki also the soon to be first in this years diary game.You were like yukis age chosen to be in the game.After everything that happened you managed to become the winner.Deciding wether or not you should become a God made you head spin.Giving in the thought you came to Deus as he was dying.
"Deus as a God I can't stand watching you perish." Throwing a glass bottle filled with liquid  at him you smiled "This will give you another chance at picking a better God.Im not fit to be one.Not after what I've been through.So as my final request let me be the sister of The first" He nodded and watched as you started to perish "Thank you Y/N L /N or should I say 
Y/N Amano.Until we meet again" nodding you closed you eyes as everything started to pitch black.

You still thought about that memory,what is Deus doing right now?Wait you could answer that.You went to sleep waiting for the next day to come but was surprised when you saw people at the places with one saying dead end.Snickering you walked to Deus side as he introduced you "This is Y/N Amano or formally know as Y/N L/N.The winner and part God of the last game."

You smiled eyes trailing over to Yuki and the girl names next to him named Yuno.You took out flashcards and started to read "Welcome to this wonderful parody of Hunger games.My friend Deus is dying and one of you can be chosen as a God.Good luck and oh try not to get a dead end" Everyone got a look around then starting from 12 darkened to 1.You were about to leave until your remembered something "See ya Deus I hoped you lived a good life"
------------------------------------------------------------
You worked up and thought carefully about each contestants diary.The only one you were worried about was Yuno aka 2nd. While staring at her you felt you diary  buzz.While being a God you gave yourself the Gods diary.Reaching in you pocket was a F/C phone with red swirls on it.Opening it your eyes widened

7/23 10:57
Yuno stares at me with the same feelings as my brother

7/23 11:08
Yuno diary changes to focus on her new lover..me

That can't be true you thought as you clutched you head curling into a ball.You looked at the clock 1:17

Hearing a thud you jumps and turned around.Getting you flashlight out you check you room and closet but couldn't find them.Getting thirsty you drunk the water before getting dizzy and passing out.

Waking up you noticed you that you didn't have any clothes on except your bra and underwear.The other things you noticed was that your didn't have your diary and that you were in a cage.

Hearing the door open you looked at you capture,Yuno.'so The dairy wasn't lying' you thought as she gave you food and water which you ate.

"Ahhh Y/N your part God which means you can live for a long time"You hesitantly nodded not know where this was going

"Which means once I win we can be together for a very long time.Y/N L/N can you be my Yuki~~?" You were shock and shook you head in a side to side motion "You already have Yuki so let me go"

She clicked her tongue and and smiled "That won't do.Bad dogs need to be punished."That was all you saw because she walked out out the room and turned off the light in complete darkness.

1 week later~~~~~

You felt weak no food or water and any energy was wasted on going to the bathroom she gave you.
You heard the door latch open and a scrapping motion almost like the person was dragging something.you just closed you eyes and went back to sleep.

The next morning you heard Yuki scream you name.Opening you eyes you managed to get up with countless groans escaping your lips.Yuno came in with two sandwiches and water bottles.Handing one for you and feeding yuki.You tried to get up to get the food but immediately collapsed.You tried to get up but couldn't so you just laid  there  as Yuno finished feeding Yuki.Yuno got up and walked to you cage before sitting in front of you making you sit up.
"Thank you Yuno" you manage to say as she blushed and nodded.Yuno was about to leave when you pulled all of Your strength in getting her to stop
"Yuno..can you please feed me I feel so..weak"

She smiled and nodded before hearing the three diary owners diary buzz,as she fed you.You couldn't help but feel like something might happen tonight but shrugged it off.After helping you Yuno got up and left.Not know what was next you laid down feeling a little more stronger and went to sleep.

The next morning the first thing you did was release an ear splitting scream.Yuki was dead,neck sliced up.Yuno rushed in and calmed you down as she moved the body to a river.You were terrified of her,The only reason the killer could be was Yuno but she wouldn't do that.Yeah she kidnapped you but she kept you alive.

It was later on the weeks that as Yuno finished the last user off you notice something that terrified you.You had Stalkholm syndrome,You loved her now and she loved you.Smiling she cuddled you as you were in a new world she created for the two of you.After all you both are a God or half God.

Thank you for reading this  even if this one sucks and I thought hmm maybe I should write what the diary said so here I probably  with do an esdeath one tomorrow

Yukis-
               7/31 9:12AM
I saw Yuno feeding Y/N.I felt so bad she looked so weak and fragile but for some reason I felt something was wrong

           7/31  11:29Pm
Yuno came in and killed me. I was terrified.
                    Dead end

Yunos-
                   7/31 9:12Am
I'm finally feeding Yuki.She looks so cute and fragile.But what am I gunna do with Amano.Oh wait I know

               7/31 11:29PM
I decided to kill Amano for my precious Yuki.Y/N is  all mine now.We can now get married later
Happy ending

Yours-
                 7/31 9:12AM
Yunos feeding me.I feel my body regain energy.Whats this I thought as my cheek started to burn

There we go!