Gang leader!Ymir x Yandere!Mafia bo$$!Christa

Uh hey guys and uh here's the other Yumikuri @Npcnightmare requested I believe.Anyways I hope you enjoy it and up tell me if something isn't making sense or spelling error.I hope this was worth the wait😅

In a street,not really filled by people this particular road was dubbed 'The streets of thief'.It lived up to its name a lot.A small young blond girl was walking in all black and behind her was a tall tans girl with freckles on her face.She wore a black hood and "appeared" to be walking on her phone.The girl named Ymir looked up and saw that the girl in front had her wallet hanging her in back pocket.She smiled before walking up the the girl.The "victim" Smirked,She could finally  see where her precious Ymir lives after leaving her for so long.

Ymir walked to the girl and slipped her hand in the back pocket.Swiftly pulling it back out she flashed it in her pocket just before her phone ringed which she answered.The short girl stopped but Ymir kept moving,Talking ever now and then to the person on the phone.

The blond pulled out her phone and turned on the screen which showed a picture of Ymir
,it was a year old.She turned on her tracker and saw the red dot moving fast.She just smiled and walked into the alleyway and vanished from sight.

Back to Ymir,Ymir walked to the door and unlocked it.Sitting on the couch cuddling was Mikasa and eren(I don't love them together but I hate them people shipping them,It's incest;-;)

The kitchen table was filled with blueprints and pencils.On the side was Bert and Armin.Ymir walked up and saw they were planning for a heist in a very high-Security bank.A crashed from behind caused her to look back and saw Reiner on the floor in a painful position with Annie on top of him(Nawt like that).It was pretty peaceful for about an hour or so before something was flung through the glass of their backyard.It shot out a greenish gas.Instantly Ymir saw it was a sleeping gas.

"COVER YOUR NOSE!SLEEPING GAS!"She inhaled before covering her nose with her shirt,The others doing the same.The oxygen started to decrease and the gas started spreading more.Ymir rushes to the front door and noticed it wouldn't budge.At this point she was officially out of air and had to do the only thing needed to survive.She gasped before holding her Breathe.Her eyes started to get sluggish so her decided to breathe normally.She rushed back to the living room where she sat everyone else struggle to keep their air,eventually they took a deep breathe and started to wobble.Ymir rap to the glass and looked around for something to brake the window.

Thump
Thump
Thump

She ran to the table and grabbed the gun.She looked at the floor noticing Eren,Armin,and Bert on the ground,passed out.Ymir aimed her gun at the glass and shot.

Thump
Thump
Thump

She walked pass the body's swearing to help them if she makes it out.She feels everything get really heaving and falls down.Before she passes out a boot was walking in from the glass.Ymir looked up and saw multiple people with gas mask on walking in picking the body's and dragging them out.

The person crouched to get closer to Ymir.She reaches in her hood and took out the wallet.The person raised their gun and slammed it on Ymir successfully making her black out.

Ymir wakes up and sees that she's strapped to a chair.She struggles and tries to break free which in turn makes her wrist get burns.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you.Your pretty skin could get ruin" Ymir stared at the girl from earlier,The one she stole from.

"Don't you remember me Ymir,Because I remember you.You helped me with those bullies and ever since you and I stood by each other."Ymirs eyes widened before she felt her hand be squeezed quite harshly "But then you left me.You made me very MAD!I waited for you to come back but you never did.So I had to find clues about you location and when I finally found you I had to constantly watch you.Do you know how that feels."

Ymir was in shock zoning out what  Christa's saying.

She was the girl who Ymir was feeling when changing and doing anything.The next morning Christa walked down and sees that her Ymir has ran away.She frowned and looked around spotting an open window.She went up and saw Ymir running in the distance.She chased the freckles girl and saw her screaming for help from passer buyers.

Christa hugged the girl and tried to close Ymirs mouth but was too short.

"Don't worry about her she's just really drunk"

The women nodded and hurried off.Christa dragged Ymir back to the alley before hitting her neck and dragging her back to Mafias base.

The next day or night as I should say,Ymir managed to run out side of the building and instead of going towards civilization she took and shorter route and ran towards the woods.Screams and tells were heard behind her as well as loud crunches of footsteps.Ymir breathes heavily and continues to run faster when a thought trailed her mind

'Where is the others?Did they leave her or did the die?'

Thinking about the questions Ymir stumbled over a dead tree branch and crashed on the floor.She tries to pull herself up and a shot lands beside her head and a click was heard.Ymir stopped moving and her breathing hitched.She hopes that its was something else but soon every thing turns black.

Ymir wakes up and noticed that she's in the dreadful chair,or so she though.The floor and walls were covered in blood.Tools were laid on the side,Chains hanged from the ceiling and the room smelled like death.Ymir looks round and sees body bags.There was at least seven of them.She wondered for a few minutes on who were they when she caught a glimpse of a red scarf and that confirmed her question.They must've been tortured to death quickly.The door suddenly opens revealing Christa,She's wearing a while butcher apron,Black pants and white long sleeve T-short as well as black leather gloves.

Christa leans into Ymirs ear and says
"There's a reason why I'm A mafia boss and your just a gang leader...Ymir,Why don't I show you!"
And with that Christa grabs the nearest torture device and starts to use it on Ymir.

Christa Smiles real bright while Ymir screamed.She was pretty sure The whole city of Maria heard it.

It stopped and Ymir panted.She lowered her head down But was forcefully pulled up by the hair.

"Oh Ymir this is just the beginning my love"

—————————————————————————
WELP!*slams head on device* I FEEL BAD FOR YMIR NOW THAT I SEE WHAT I WROTE.Rip Ymir ITS THAT EVIL CHAIR,Anyways I'm tired your tired we all tired.Love you guys baiii sleep tight😴😴😴 ALSO can someone tell me who lolo and momo are Id appreciate it